Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 31, 2026
Replying to Jooonie • 6 days ago
I am also searching but can't find it
It's normal. It’d be even weirder if those sites released it at the same time as Netflix
1 1
Replying to ShiniKato • 8 days ago
Why is it only 7 episodes ?
Most standard K-drama episodes run for 60 to 70 minutes.

The anime has 12 episodes in Season 1, with each episode being around 24 minutes long. Meanwhile, the Season 1 live-action adaptation has 7 episodes, each around 60 minutes. So basically, each live-action episode is like combining roughly 2 anime episodes into one.
1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • 8 days ago
SOLO Leveling in 7 ep ....πŸ™πŸ’€β˜ οΈ
The anime has 12 episodes in Season 1, with each episode being around 24 minutes long. Meanwhile, the Season 1 live-action adaptation has 7 episodes, each around 60 minutes. So basically, each live-action episode is like combining roughly 2 anime episodes into one.
2 0
Replying to tyrabt • 22 days ago
I've watched a lot of korean travel show but nothing come close to World Dice Tour. I love how there's clear contrast…
Do you know were to watch this show that have english sub?
0 1
Replying to Farah Safi • Jul 21, 2026
this is what you get for not casting Shin Yeeun to this project πŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌ
Huh? What's Shin Yeeun got to do with this drama? Your comment is so unrelated, she wasn't even in Season 1. If you want to cast her so badly, go write your own drama and cast her yourself.
17 1
Replying to Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 16, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
"Don't come for me!!" I'm not coming for you, but you said "played bad" also "I feel like they chose the wrong person for his role" which is an opinion, then followed it with "It's just the fact." Those two don't really align. Opinion β‰  Fact.
1 0
On The Scout • May 18, 2026
Title The Scout
Where can i watch the full episode with sub?
0 0
Replying to moonlight • Feb 8, 2026
kyungsoo's so cute and entertaining lol hope there's a season 2 with the same cast (as for the ratings I think…
this!! I really hope the PD or the staff make the games and edits more interesting for season 2 (I really hope there is a season 2😭).
0 0
Replying to iahzA • Feb 8, 2026
when??!!! please let me knowww
yaaay finally!! the video didn’t show up on my YT homepage, thanks for the link<3
1 0
Replying to iahzA • Jan 31, 2026
when??!!! please let me knowww
ah okay~ thanks for the heads up, you're the best!!
1 3