News
Replying to JJJ • Aug 22, 2023
Title All the Way to the Sun Spoiler
The novel is very tragic in a way (but also another type of realistic) so I am glad they made the changes that…
lmao yes thank God they change the story. I am curious how Lin Da fits into the storyline in the drama though. Hopefully his story arc is short.
0 6
Replying to JJJ • Aug 22, 2023
Title All the Way to the Sun Spoiler
The novel is very tragic in a way (but also another type of realistic) so I am glad they made the changes that…
right.. the novel is very realistic.. the end of how Mujia chose her spouse is also very tragic and sad. I hope they do not follow the storyline in the novel.
0 8
On All the Way to the Sun • Aug 22, 2023
Title All the Way to the Sun Spoiler
I read the novel through google translate. I think the drama narrates the story better than the novel. Li Guang is more charming in the drama than in the novel. I wish her end up with Li Guang.
0 10