News
Replying to Nauriya • Nov 8, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
If seriously this turned out to be that "future can't be changed" and you were sent to experience life and all…
his purpose wasn't to go back and change his parent's life. what are you guys watching? did he even know he was gonna go to the past? his purpose was probably for healing. it was most definitely to show him what his parent's youth life was about and how to make his dad accept him being a singer in the future and whatnot. don't you get the sentimentality? if he eventually saves his dad, fine. but of he doesn't, I hope y'all wouldn't be immature and give it a low rating. it's obvious that in the present his dad was probably the only one against him being a singer.
1 0
Replying to moonchild • Nov 8, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
I don't think it would be stupid... It would prove the point, that this wasn't about his dad not becoming deaf.
trueee
1 0
Replying to jay_iz_here • Nov 8, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
That nice slap CA gave the witch in ep 14 is soooo good. Poor brother just wants one girl but she’s in love…
i went to heaven and back with that slap. I was so satisfied!
4 0
Replying to Aki • Nov 8, 2023
Title Vigilante
Ikr, even a common sense kid knows that. Confused how he didn’t get caught when those got beaten up by him saw…
cause he kills them?
0 2
Replying to Mariaaa13 • Nov 8, 2023
Title Vigilante
man should start wearing a mask tho .. it's dangerous
for real.
1 0
Replying to Mariaaa13 • Nov 8, 2023
Title Vigilante
it's best while airing especially if you have many up your sleeve
I actually just realized this and this method is the best.
1 1
Replying to syedatasnia14 • Nov 8, 2023
Title Vigilante
This is really good, I started watching it and didn’t realise it only aired today. I can’t believe the rating…
bro!!! same! we have the same taste. I so much enjoyed Taxi Driver and the hot lead
2 1
On Vigilante • Nov 8, 2023
Title Vigilante
sigh. Cho Yeon tho. don't catch him pls
1 0
On Vigilante • Nov 8, 2023
Title Vigilante
waaa Korea law is really shit tho. I was so pissed watching that beginning. I cannot wait for the revenge. let me get back to my movie, came here to say this cause the verdict was mad annoying.
2 0
Replying to Butterfly • Nov 8, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Anyone knows any couple from other drama who also in this kiseki?
both couples from plus and minus, we had some couples from history franchise too and also a couple from beloved in house I do. and I think, DNA says love you
2 1
Replying to Butterfly • Nov 8, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Anyone knows any couple from other drama who also in this kiseki?
they are plenty tho
1 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Nov 8, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
and that's the end of my best bl this year. I love everyone and everything. I'll miss Ai Di so much! I love ChenAi,…
oh right *one of my best. there's also my personal weatherman.
1 0
Replying to MightyMouse30 • Nov 8, 2023
Title I Cannot Reach You
is anyone in the USA watching this? I can’t find it anywhere 😭, MDL says Netflix but definitely not for me,…
it's on hitv tho. that's where I'm watching
0 0
On I Cannot Reach You • Nov 8, 2023
Title I Cannot Reach You
another wrap after Kiseki. good bls. the last episode was so cute. so cute! waaaa
2 0
On Vigilante • Nov 8, 2023
Title Vigilante
is this dropping 2 episodes per day?
0 3
Replying to Drama_over_life • Nov 8, 2023
Title Vigilante
That dark hero story is finally invading kdrama
for real. it's everywhere now.
4 0
On House of Stars • Nov 8, 2023
Title House of Stars
everyone seems to like it but the rating is low. should I watch?
0 4
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Nov 8, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
and that's the end of my best bl this year. I love everyone and everything. I'll miss Ai Di so much! I love ChenAi, they my favorite!!. I'll also miss FanBai. I love them all so much! Thank you!I really want a second season or another series with ChenAi as leads. I'm definitely rewatching an infinite times
4 1
Replying to HealingVibes • Nov 8, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
I've always wondered why they put Japanese word in the title? Isn't the original story from Taiwan it seems?
same
0 0
Replying to scott1076 • Nov 8, 2023
Title VIP Only
Are all the VBL series going to be on GagaOOLala only?
you mean Vietnam bl? or what's VBL?
0 2

1