K-Drama
Replying to LuckyEagle7 • Nov 1, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
I read Webtoon. it's sad ending. But this drama, I'm not sure. It will be same or different ending. π€·π»ββοΈ
oh OK. *skipped
1 0
On My Dearest • Nov 1, 2023
Title My Dearest
why is it saying 10 episodes here when it's 16 episodes?
0 1
Replying to kyungsoosbae • Nov 1, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
Yes, it's her. The song was released today and the singer is Park Eun Bin. She also sang a snippet of the song…
no sorry. thought you were talking about the song at the end is episode 2. really live that song
0 3
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Nov 1, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
of course. they are dating irl
and I say this with my full chest and certainty mixed with confirmation. I follow them on IG
0 8
Replying to Kiimmiiej • Nov 1, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
Whaha yeah what whas this for crap? And i think it wasnt even in the webtoon.
anyone with power bro
0 0
Replying to Lushhh • Nov 1, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
The love triangle sure is gonna be heavy, the fact that woo hak wants everything Bo Geol has, hes gonna want his…
and I wonder why
0 1
Replying to WANG7XIAN • Nov 1, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
first episode broke me. how hard it must be, when you live in the hell and no one is willing to help. grown *ss…
for real. like how?
1 0
Replying to kyungsoosbae • Nov 1, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
Yes, it's her. The song was released today and the singer is Park Eun Bin. She also sang a snippet of the song…
song name pls?
0 5
Replying to sheimi • Nov 1, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
me too the story lacks some umff
it JUST started bro
0 1
On Castaway Diva • Nov 1, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
please who knows the song she sang at the end of episode 2. it sounds so good
1 2
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Nov 1, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
my heart!!!!! my heart. my lovely couple from plus and minus!!! they are dating irl. I'm so happy to see them…
almost all my favorite Taiwanese bl actors couples have appeared in this series. and one of my best of all, my We best love couple, I don't think they'll appear tho, and my couple from history; trapped.
3 6
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Nov 1, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
man, the last episode better be like 3 hrs cause that preview tho. love this series so much. we need a second season producers!!
9 0
Replying to thecarterfilez • Nov 1, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Plus and Minus couple.. their chemistry is still electric
of course. they are dating irl
0 10
Replying to BlackLipstick_HOD • Nov 1, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Max and Hao π₯π₯π₯I'm screaming π₯π₯π₯They're also dating in real life, right??β€οΈ
yes they are. confirmed af
1 1
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Nov 1, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
my heart!!!!! my heart. my lovely couple from plus and minus!!! they are dating irl. I'm so happy to see them here fr
4 9
Replying to sweety_1004 • Oct 29, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
what if Kang ki tak is Lee hwi so . what if michell is da mi or ji ah or she might even me dami's adopted mom…
not possible.
0 0
On The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival • Oct 29, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
waaaaaaa daebak!!! the plot twist!
2 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 29, 2023
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
isn't the ML dead?
same tho
0 0
Replying to Veronica Park • Oct 28, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
Just finished watching it and I can think of the following reasons: 1. In the ending scene, when Jun-mo shoots…
thank you!
1 0
Replying to skinnypenguin • Oct 27, 2023
Title You Are Mine
I have binged all the aired episodes today. Now I have to wait 5 days for the next installment of cuteness! I…
you mean 7 days
0 0

1