Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 10,249 LV19
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 10, 2018
0620317745 • Jun 11, 2019
Who are next in line to join them in this list?

Godji Tatchakorn - 979K followers (https://www.instagram.com/tamagodji/)
Love Pattranite - 938K followers (https://www.instagram.com/loverrukk/)
Puimek Napasorn - 928K followers (https://www.instagram.com/puimekster/)
Drake Laedeke - 920K followers (https://www.instagram.com/drake_laedeke/)

Earth Pirapat - 851K followers (https://www.instagram.com/theearthe/)

Kay Lertsittichai - 783K followers (https://www.instagram.com/kayavine/)
Pluem Purim - 743K followers (https://www.instagram.com/pluem_purim/)
Joss Way-ar - 730K followers (https://www.instagram.com/josswayar/)
First Kanaphan - 722K followers (https://www.instagram.com/first.kp/)

Khaotung Thanawat - 676K followers (https://www.instagram.com/khaotungg/)
Guy Sivakorn - 675K followers (https://www.instagram.com/guysivakorn/)
Mond Tanutchai - 655K followers (https://www.instagram.com/mond_tanutchai/)
Jan Ployshompoo - 631K followers (https://www.instagram.com/janhae/)

Plustor Pronpiphat - 592K followers (https://www.instagram.com/plustor/)
JJ Chayakorn - 583K followers (https://www.instagram.com/jj__chayakorn/)
Prim Chanikarn - 573K followers (https://www.instagram.com/primiily/)
Foei Patara - 561K followers (https://www.instagram.com/foeifoeii/)
Ciize Apichaya - 541K followers (https://www.instagram.com/ciizezphr/)
Leo Saussay - 532K followers (https://www.instagram.com/leo_saussay/)
Victor Zheng - 530K followers (https://www.instagram.com/victor_zheng/)
Luke Plowden - 521K followers (https://www.instagram.com/lukevoyage/)
AJ Chayapol - 521K followers (https://www.instagram.com/aj__chayapol/)
Noon Sutthipha - 519K followers (https://www.instagram.com/noon_sutthipha/)
0 0
Replying to jason zhao • Jun 11, 2019
I don’t get why they showed the trailer a year early when it airs in 2020
They showed the trailer as part of the launch of the upcoming shows.

I think it's no different from "Wolf" which was shown as part of GMMTV 2018 event, but was only aired January this year.
2 0
Replying to Einaayat • Jun 11, 2019
Title Angel Beside Me Spoiler
Yup. The storyline is so interesting. The twist of making people believe the Angel is a mad guy is such an evil…
I thought that was really sick when I saw the trailer haha.

Anyway, I'm more fascinated that they're depicting an angel (a Judeo-Christian concept) in a predominantly Buddhist audience.
0 1
Replying to MsMia • Jun 11, 2019
Title Mistress
This drama is not by gmm?
It's in her page. But after Mia Noi, she's doing another series for GMM25. Perhaps it'll air later this year or early next year, as they're already full packed for the rest of the year. And she has a guest/supporting role in "Angel beside Me" (Jane and Jayler under GMMTV and will be aired in One31 around December).
2 0
Replying to Tee • Jun 11, 2019
Omg, the dude's hand is on the other guy's ass lol. I might watch this.http://www.one31.net/uploads/news/picture/th/image_resized20180808181857.jpg
I prefer that other photo. Hahahaha!
0 0
On May Who? • Jun 11, 2019
Title May Who?
Any plans of adding this to Netflix?
2 0
Replying to 0620317745 • Jun 11, 2019
Very likely that Mek is paired with Namtan (while Victor will be with Aye).https://www.instagram.com/p/BydXnnkA_j8/
They kinda look alike from the side angle, don't they?
0 0
Replying to Silente 08 • Jun 11, 2019
Title Love Beyond Frontier Spoiler
Yes, I want more! :D Anyway, I feel like Win finally got more likeable this episode.
Funny how Wang felt like he was raped based on his reaction after the kiss. Awww c'mon Arthit, remember how you sneakily initiated the kiss between you and Kongpob - not just once.
0 1
On Mia 2018 • Jun 9, 2019
Title Mia 2018
So Pong and Namthip have had several projects together in their younger years, just like Aom and Tang (Bang Rak Soi original and sequels, Talay Rissaya).
0 0
On Kularb Satan • Jun 9, 2019
Title Kularb Satan
Synopsis kinda reminds me of "Wildflower" (a Filipino drama starring Maja Salvador).

Maybe One31 can remake this for next year, as they've been remaking Channel 5/Exact dramas in the past few years.
0 1
On Boy for Rent • Jun 9, 2019
Title Boy for Rent
I'm really pleasantly surprised that this is by far the most viewed show in YouTube amongst the GMMTV shows that premiered this year. 5 episodes so far, and it's still getting 500K views (and looks like viewers are glued until the end as the range of views per episode is at 300-500K).

The clips with Mond and Fon thumbnails have more views, than the Lee and Aye ones. Funny coz this is the 3rd time they're together in a show (Waterboyy and Kiss Me Again), but it's their first time to be paired and looks like they're well-received.
1 4
On Love Beyond Frontier • Jun 9, 2019
While I'm personally still hooked on this one, looks like the jury is out and the reception for this one is underwhelming. "Boy for Rent" and "Theory of Love" are both racking 5-10x more YouTube views compared to this.

Good thing these 4 actors all have another series after this. For now though until this show ends, I'll enjoy the ride.
2 1