News
On I Cannot Reach You • Aug 3, 2025
Title I Cannot Reach You
It was cute🥹🩷
0 0
Replying to blurybeat • Aug 2, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Nah it's your love for the series that is forced
After looking at your profile maybe you are the one who should touch some grass🙏🏻
3 0
Replying to yizhan split soul • Aug 2, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I wish they had more screen times , we are barely seeing them .
they deserve more than 2min
3 0
Replying to blurybeat • Aug 2, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Nah it's your love for the series that is forced
Love is always better than Hate.
3 2
Replying to mandylinn • Aug 2, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Nevermind. I'm going in anyway. Pray for me.
Youre so right about the product placement. and ZeeNunews nc scenes are just crazy😔🙏🏻
0 0
Replying to yizhan split soul • Aug 2, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I wish they had more screen times , we are barely seeing them .
FR. Their chemistry is everthing
5 1
On Revenged Love • Aug 2, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Its so cringe😔 But I love the side couple
4 12
On The Next Prince • Aug 2, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Your guys hate is so forced 😔🙏🏻
10 5
On The Next Prince • Aug 2, 2025
Title The Next Prince
My NetJj was robbed😔 You should have give them more screen Time.
6 0
Replying to mandylinn • Aug 2, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Nevermind. I'm going in anyway. Pray for me.
I haven't read the novel and maybe that's why I liked the series so much. I understand you very well, you wanted it to be in accordance with the novel, but it's already over, there's nothing to do. I don't know what was going on in the novel, but it was never a bad bl, whether it was faithful to the novel or not.
2 2
Replying to mandylinn • Aug 2, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Nevermind. I'm going in anyway. Pray for me.
Bro it was a masterpiece idk why people are saying it was bad
4 4
On Liu Xuan Cheng • Jul 31, 2025
Person Liu Xuan Cheng
Hottest Man alive
3 0
On Wooju Bakery • Jul 30, 2025
Title Wooju Bakery
we still talk about you btw
15 1
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 29, 2025
Title Revenged Love
you mean monday and Tuesday 😁
I already love Tuesdays so thats why i only said mondays
1 0
On Love in the Air • Jul 28, 2025
Title Love in the Air
PayuRain scenes was awesome ive enjoyed White watching but i couldnt watch prapaisky scenes idk why. i give it 8 just because BossNouel I love them so much
5 0
On Ball Boy Tactics • Jul 28, 2025
Title Ball Boy Tactics
They were so cute😭😭🤏🏻🤏🏻
2 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 28, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I love Mondays just because of this
7 3
On The Tasty Florida • Jul 27, 2025
Title The Tasty Florida
Woo Min is too sweet I love him so much and his chemistry with Yu Hwan was amazing. If you want to start this series, this is a sign go and watch it was a soft series, it definitely deserves more than 7.5, the only bad thing is that it is short, I wish it was a little longer.
2 0
On Bad Buddy • Jul 27, 2025
Title Bad Buddy
Time to rewatch i think
3 0
On Wandee Goodday • Jul 27, 2025
Title Wandee Goodday
I love GreatInn so much🫶🫶
2 0

