News
Replying to hajarzuber • Aug 8, 2021
Title Crush
At first I did not expect too much, even though I love the novel so much, because I was afraid they will dubbed…
This has officially become my favourite C drama. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ And yes the music really goes well with all the scenes. I've seen dramas where they add unnecessary music in some scenes however CRUSH was totally so good
4 0
On Crush • Aug 8, 2021
Title Crush
To those who are hesitating just jump right and in and you'll be in for a treat. The leads did such justice for their roles. The atmosphere is just so pure , comforting and peaceful. You'll get butterflies in every episode. Wan Peng and Evan Lin you've truly done an amazing job. You've successfully made me cry and laugh and get butterflies and scream
12 2
Replying to 7he • Jun 24, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
Noooo ur not the only one! I ship them too but its not gonna happen :( Gyeowool is so boring...
Yes exactly. ಠᴥಠ
1 0
Replying to dcik • Jun 24, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
yeah I hope it never happens
I hope they just stay as friends
1 0
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 24, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
What is your predictions of the upcoming episode ? Share your thoughts (◠‿◕)
0 0
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 24, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Uhhh I'm falling even deeper in love with my Gumiho Sir after seeing the hand kiss and the lip kiss and the blush ¯\_ʘ‿ʘ_/¯
7 0
Replying to Tammy2011 • Jun 24, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
This is my first time watching Hyeri! And I loveeeeeee her so much! I'm her fan now ^^
Isn't she just so loveable. You should check her friendship with Blackpink Rose you'll her even more
0 0
Replying to 7he • Jun 24, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
Noooo ur not the only one! I ship them too but its not gonna happen :( Gyeowool is so boring...
I'm not saying Gyeowool is not nice or not lovable but I just feel that Songhwa and Jung Won truly compliment each other
1 2
Replying to Gumihowife • Jun 24, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
Am I only one shipping Song Hwa and Jungwon ? Am I ⊙﹏⊙
I find it awkward if Songhwa truly ends up with Ik Jun ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
5 0
Replying to 7he • Jun 24, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
Noooo ur not the only one! I ship them too but its not gonna happen :( Gyeowool is so boring...
Yeah gyeowool is boring
3 0
Replying to Gumihowife • Jun 23, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
Am I only one shipping Song Hwa and Jungwon ? Am I ⊙﹏⊙
I mean I've watched season 1 all over again together with the behind the scenes and I'm really shipping them together ಥ‿ಥ
2 0
On Hospital Playlist Season 2 • Jun 23, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
Am I only one shipping Song Hwa and Jungwon ? Am I ⊙﹏⊙
7 10
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 23, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Ugggh I wish I discovered this drama later if I did I wouldn't have to play this waiting game
6 0
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 23, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Anyone here who's been a fan of Hyeri since Reply 1988?
8 2
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 23, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Anyone who's a fan of Hyeri since Reply 1988 ? 😌
0 0
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 23, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
How I wish I found this drama a bit later this wait is killing me already 🥺🥺
2 0
