News
Replying to MyShootingStar • Jul 6, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
My heart is already breaking into pieces with all these previews 💔💔💔I'm going to go cry at a corner over…
I already did my crying. I hate that QM had to go and the way BJ started treating her. *crying* again.
0 1
Replying to Blizzardahm • Jul 5, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
T^T Maybe start learning some Mandarin! It's hard, but you'll def love learning it!
I actually downloaded an app after I finished watching eternal love but no progress so far. I just know regularly used words :(
1 1
Replying to Dajini • Jul 5, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Lol, I only know the basic words, so all the common interation are understandable, but the deep words, its killing…
I know nothing! but I sat down and watched all episodes (imaging what they are saying along the way). I feel so pained. Never been hooked on any tv series like this before.
1 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 5, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I want to make friends with all the Chinese speaking ppl on here for a week. We have to be close so I can call you to interpret eps 31-38. I am just desperate :(
3 8
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 5, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
in what eps did Shangu wake up?
0 0
Replying to Noway • Jul 5, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
If you can't subscribe wetv, you can watch on duboku, they already uploaded up to ep 36 without subs.
you are a darling. Thankyou
0 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 5, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
can someone help me subscribe so I can watch it on wetv china. I need to watch this and dont worry about the engsub, I will imagine what they are saying.
1 13
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 5, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
omg!!!! I love GuJun and Qimgmu. What??????????????
1 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 5, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
are we getting any eps today?????????
0 3
Replying to Akajishi • Jul 5, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Those vvip members in China will get the wedding scene today. I am so jealous. Being vip member for ALP is not…
is there any way for those outside China to warch these vvip? I dont mind the engsub - i can imagine what they are saying :)
0 0
Replying to MyShootingStar • Jul 5, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Today's eps, we were given lots of honey sweet moments between Qingmu&Houchi.hope y'all are ready to brace yourself…
dont say!!! I hate it when my heart aches for an on going series. It hurts right in my chest :(
1 0
Replying to MyShootingStar • Jul 4, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
ep33-34 trailer got me off my seat so fast!!! 😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯!!!!!I'm excited about baijue's coming back…
is there a way to have eps 29-34 uploaded today ?????????????
0 1
Replying to needy • Jul 4, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
now we have to wait another 3 days ;'(
I thought there will be 2 eps tomorrow (Monday)?
0 5
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 4, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
27 and 28 on now
1 0
Replying to Amit Thakur • Jul 4, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Guys from next week be prepare 🤣🤣😅your tissue papers
why is that?
0 1
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 2, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
someone needs to bitch slap Wuhuan or whatever her name is.
5 0
Replying to MyShootingStar • Jul 2, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
the preview for ep30 makes me wish we can have all eps already.Things are gonna get even more interesting! Although…
argrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh!!! eps 30 preview is a sleep killer. I should not have started this series until complete :(
0 1
Replying to Hunter2022 • Jun 30, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
BTW, u guys know that Tencent is a VERY RICH company right? They just put some lipsticks on the pig called 3L3W-esque…
sorry to say but you just come across like a pure hater :( I am sure you do not know why you do not like it. Just leave this space for us.
3 0
Replying to Feyre • Jun 29, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Where can I watch episode 22 with subs (except WeTV) that are correct and not delayed or advanced?
the on eon WeTV is now fixed.
0 0
Replying to RoTh • Jun 29, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
same , I always go to check in case they changed their mind to post it
@Fu Xiuli I think I will consider playing game as well :)
0 0