K-Drama
On Queen of Tears • Apr 20, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
live like please???
0 1
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Jan 8, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
live link please
2 0
Replying to Winter • Jan 7, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Today is the Semi Finale Guys, Wow The wait was almost an eternity now the End is here in what seems to feel like…
link pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
0 0
Replying to leontyna • Jul 19, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Can you tell me the names of the upcoming xianxia dramas like this one which will air in 2021? I only know immortality.
when is immortality airing?
0 1
Replying to MK916 • Jul 17, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
No considering he's a True God, he cannot die. Plus there was a spoiler clip from Twitter posted by @Rika217 last…
this made my day. I am done watching :)
1 0
Replying to Amit Thakur • Jul 16, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Who do you find best character in this drama - for me it is gujunWho did you find most dumb character in this…
best character for me is Tianqi
2 0
Replying to Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 14, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Replying to deleted comment
I love Xu Kai's acting skills and the FL is just spot on with her flawless smiles. Fell in love with ALP from episode 1. Haters can go hang themselves - who cares.
1 0
Replying to lilcub • Jul 14, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
fast track finally has eng subs for episode 39-46. I can finally watch now T^T
where can i find these pleasr?
0 0
Replying to jaded_fire • Jul 6, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
how do you mean the ending is terrible?
is there 45 - 49 now?
0 1
Replying to pongolau • Jul 6, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
the ending is terrible. I was going to rate this 10/10 -_-
how do you mean the ending is terrible?
1 4
Replying to cdramalizard • Jul 6, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
tbh it has less blood vomiting. Watch Love and Redemption. Male lead vomit blood left-right.
hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah
0 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 6, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
just an observation. Why is it that in the dramas and movies they always throw up small quantity of blood, including gods. It is funny at times how they do the blood thing :)
4 5
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Jul 6, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
In this drama, Qing Mu and Hou Chi had a passionate kiss in their wedding in episode 37, you'll see. For me I…
for me, that was just kisses with no passion. Maybe it is just me :( :)
0 1
Replying to Dajini • Jul 6, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
It could be of the actor/actress agreement along with the direct instruction, as long as the feelings / love is…
I will look for it. I have only seen the general trailer.
0 2
Replying to Dajini • Jul 6, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
It could be of the actor/actress agreement along with the direct instruction, as long as the feelings / love is…
I have not. Is it good? :)
1 1
Replying to Blue Storm • Jul 6, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I don't know if u ever watch Love O2O (the drama not the movie) the kissing scenes are sooo awkward. Because YY…
hahaahhaahahahahah. "he's out to eat her mouth". That is the only part i think they need to work. Otherwise, I enjoy the romance build ups and everything else.
0 0
Replying to needy • Jul 6, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
regretting my life decision for not learning mandarin rn ;'(
hahahaahahah. I feel for you.
1 0
Replying to Dajini • Jul 6, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
It could be of the actor/actress agreement along with the direct instruction, as long as the feelings / love is…
I agree but if you want to include a kissing scene then kissssssssssssss or just write it on the screen "and they kissed" so the viewers can imagine the kiss. For me, I usually appreciate and enjoy the romance build up in c/k dramas but I just roll my eyes when they kiss. I guess I will just have to live with it.
0 0
Replying to Noway • Jul 6, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Yeah, most cn dramas have this issue. Actors just touch with lips, but do no actual kissing. Drama, which I passed…
I will look for it :)
0 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 6, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
just something I have noticed over time. Why is it that in cdrama/kdrama, it is difficult to get a true romance/kissing scene? They just give us surface kissing and that is it. :( The only cdrama where I felt it was in TMOPB - it was intense. I guess only Mark Chao knows how it is done.
0 21