K-Drama
On 18 Again • Apr 15, 2021
Title 18 Again
Where do you watch it at
0 1
TianQi • Apr 6, 2021
Review Yandai Byway No.10
What app did you watch this on
0 1
On Together with Me • Apr 4, 2021
Title Together with Me
What app can you watch together with me on
0 2
On 2 Moons: The Ambassador • Apr 1, 2021
Title 2 Moons: The Ambassador
Bro i cant wait for season 3
1 0
Replying to Esta • Mar 31, 2021
Title HIStory4: Close to You
Okay so I read most of the comments abt the show and honestly I think everyone should calm down, the show hasn't…
Yeah this is a comment that i agree to. For the people that don't understand bl then you should stop watching the series. Why because for the people that are saying that the step brother basically raped his brother are wrong love has no gender and in the series the step brother did confirm that he knew it was him. I know people that are reading this comment are going to think that im LGBTQ if you understand what that mean. But im a girl and im straight but the thing is i have NO problems with bl or anything its just that i understand that he couldn't help his self to fall for his step brother NO one can control love ? . COMMENT AM I WRONG ?
5 0
Replying to Alvaro09 • Mar 31, 2021
Title HIStory4: Close to You
I really don’t understand!! I need your help guys. Does Ye Xing Si and Fu Yong Jie are actually brothers ? Like…
They are step brother
1 0
On HIStory4: Close to You • Mar 31, 2021
Title HIStory4: Close to You
Umm for the people that already watched ep 6 what app can you watch it on that is in English subtitles
0 1