News Replying to Wednesday23 • Mar 21, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Jesus i wish i didnt read the web novel now... wtf if happenin in ep 29... nothing makes sense lmao... every1…
Literallyyy
0 0
On He’s into Her • Oct 5, 2021
Title He’s into Her
Anybody know when s2 will air?
0 1
Replying to chelsea93 • Aug 12, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
The " will you allow my genes to influence your genes" line is so smoooooooth. And her reaction afterwards is…
What scene is that
0 1
Replying to Nasrun Sarada • Jul 22, 2021
Title Broker
Ok so broker ep 1 was cool. I really need the subs to form a complete opinion, but so far the acting is very okay…
Where did you watch?
0 0
Replying to nimwoo • Jul 11, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
I like this drama a lot but it has so many problematic dialogues that turn me off so much.
Like what I might’ve missed something
0 2