Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 25, 2023
Replying to ferdusali • 8 days ago
try watching Spring of the Blade, me too I kept checking but there is no update about the episodes
i already started spring of the blade, anything zhou ye is in im watching
2 0
Replying to Kamlyn blossoms • 8 days ago
How is road to splendor? I can't handle sad endings or open ones. I started blossoms of power but dropped it after…
Tbh i started road to splendor with low expectations. I only gave it a chance because of ding yuxi. He and enci are both good actors (i watched both of their dramas/movies), but i wasn't a big fan of their previous drama together melody of golden age. As i found it a bit lacking. But i am glad i have given them another shot, because this became my favorite 2026 cdrama so far. I love how much care was put into each character and not only the ml & fl. I genuinely grew to hate-love the entire cast. Even the characters who we might despised at the beginning ended up having incredible character development & but still got a deserved ending but one where they found peace. I don't want to spoil anything and just realized how difficulty it is to convince you to watch it without spoiling 😭
6 2
On Against the Current • 8 days ago
I barely use my mdl accounts to leave a review or anything but i love reading everybodies opinion here. I'm so invested into this drama that i bought wetv vip to get the second ep of the day earlier, but ohgod what a torture. I really need all 47 episodes right now! Didn't think i would find another masterpiece this year than road to splendor. I love the pace of this drama and the way we can see how jinqi fell in love with our FL. Just finished watching episode 22 and watched the teasers of the upcoming episodes till ep 26. I really hope xiuru’s wedding goes smoothly and she has a happy ending, i was afraid they would turn her into a villain “because im a concubine daughter everything is unfair to me so the only way i can win is to play dirty”. Also why is mdl saying there is no episode tomorrow?
14 4