News
Lily Alice • Dec 1, 2024
Article Gangnam B-Side's Ji Chang Wook reacts to being called the 'Son of Disney+'
Ji Chang Wook would do perfect in any kind of series! Even if he just stood there and was speechless! HAHA! I'm such a huge fan! I'm so bummed I can't watch the movie "Revolver" it's not here in America as far as I know??? Gangnam B-Side and Worst of Evil were a bit too violent for me, but I loved them anyway because of JCW (insert "heart"). He did fabulous in both of them, his acting is so amazing and he can act with his eyes! But I do prefer the romance type with JCW.
1 0
Lily Alice • Jul 27, 2024
Article Ji Chang Wook Recalls His Tough Childhood, and Pays Gratitude to His Mother:"She is my driving force
My favorite actor and what a GEM he is - loving to his Mom is the icing on the cake! There is one lucky gal out there waiting for him, hopefully he finds someone worthy that will truly love him for him and not his money and fame; he certainly deserves that! But surely who wouldn't love him just for him anyway. That smile would make anyone melt! OMG!
10 0
Replying to Lee_Naru • Jul 23, 2024
Article "Vigilante Season 2": Nam Joo Hyuk, Yoo Ji Tae, Kim So Jin's Disney+ K-Drama in Plans for New Season
I think i watched the first season about ten times already. Love this Drama so much. The actors were so great…
I loved Vigilante too. Was Weightlifting Fairy Bok Joo good? Is it worth watching?
1 1
Lily Alice • Jul 23, 2024
Article "Vigilante Season 2": Nam Joo Hyuk, Yoo Ji Tae, Kim So Jin's Disney+ K-Drama in Plans for New Season
It's amazing how everybody's taste is different. I loved Vigilante even though the violence and non-romance isn't my type of show, but it was awesome. Looking forward to Season 2! Could be I'm just a huge fan of Nam Joo Hyuk ?????
9 0
Blkittykat • Jul 7, 2024
Article We Are Sensational: Shows Starring SF9
Interesting and enjoyed it.
1 0
Replying to MoonOverStar • Jul 7, 2024
Article Ji Chang Wook Makes a Bold Transformation in "Revolver"
I don't remember that. Let's see here. He's played a lawyer, an underground vigilante (like twice), a ringmaster,…
That's exactly what I think too!
0 0
Replying to MoonOverStar • Jul 7, 2024
Article Ji Chang Wook Makes a Bold Transformation in "Revolver"
I don't remember that. Let's see here. He's played a lawyer, an underground vigilante (like twice), a ringmaster,…
Healer was amazing! Melting me softly was awesome too! Not sure if I like Healer or K2 better? K2 is what got me hooked on JCW! LOVE THEM ALL HE IS IN!
1 0
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • Jul 7, 2024
Article Ji Chang Wook Makes a Bold Transformation in "Revolver"
He looks absolutely hot 🔥😍 👀
YES YES YES!!!!
4 0
Lily Alice • Jul 7, 2024
Article Ji Chang Wook Makes a Bold Transformation in "Revolver"
HAVE TO SEE JCW AGAIN! Just finished The Worst of Evil (not my type of series) but I loved it because he was in it! Can't wait for Revolver! He is absolutely my FAV-FAV-FAVORITE actor! And the most gorgeous one at that!
6 0