K-Drama
Replying to Lune • 5 days ago
Title Heartbeat
probably 2027
Thank you
1 0
On Heartbeat • 18 days ago
Title Heartbeat
WHEN WHEN WHEN is this airing?
3 2
On The Scandal • Jun 22, 2026
Title The Scandal
PS: Son Ye Jin is the luckiest actress to be in a series with Ji Chang Wook!
2 0
On The Scandal • Jun 22, 2026
Title The Scandal
OMG OMG OMG I can’t wait for it to come out!!!! ..... and a romance with Ji Chang Wook, it’s about fricken time!
4 0
Replying to Pixeliene • Nov 15, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
It’s been a while since a show actually had me kicking my feet. I LOVE THIS
Me too and I wish I wouldn’t have started it until all EP were out! Ugh!
2 0
Replying to takiyah • Nov 15, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
is it good idk if I should watch it
Yep, worth the watch (only 2-EP in)
0 0
Replying to rose • Nov 15, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
I LOOOOVE THE OSTs of this drama! every song slaps so hard! It's just the second episodes but the songs were too…
Yep! Sooooo good, not sure I can wait another week for the next 2-ep
1 0
Replying to Shahin • Nov 15, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
just finished ep 1 oh my god ,i didn't expected it to be THIS MUCH GOOD ,IM SOLDDD
I’m working on EP-2 and love it too! So cute!
2 1
Replying to milZyy • Oct 12, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
2nd episode is out now!
Oh thanks, didn't even realize that! Yahoo :)
2 0
On Typhoon Family • Oct 12, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
Really liked the 1st episode, and now I’m so bummed I started it, I’d rather watch it all at once, not week by week, oh well! CAST is great, especially the Lee Jun Ho!!!! Can’t wait until next week now!
7 2
Replying to Melusinefandedrama • Aug 30, 2025
Article 'Bon Appetit, Your Majesty' lands on Netflix Top 10 in 90+ countries
I want to binge it when all episodes aired :=)
Wish I would have waited to do that! Boo Hoo
1 0
Lily Alice • Aug 30, 2025
Article 'Bon Appetit, Your Majesty' lands on Netflix Top 10 in 90+ countries
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SERIES. It’s so hard to wait each week for the 2 episodes.
3 0
Replying to Nonveg007 • Aug 16, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
Highly recommend this drama 🎭 🍀
Meeeeee toooooo! Love it
0 0
Replying to Ivy • Aug 16, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
I certainly hope so, using her as part of Hyo Min's sad backstory and never meeting her as an adult wouldn't sit…
Agree
0 0
Replying to ShadowOzzy • Aug 16, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
Yay , new episode ! and what a great episode it was. <3For me this drama became my ''Must watch'' Kdrama im…
I love it too!
2 0
Replying to PickyPrincess11 • Aug 16, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
This show’s getting better and better. One hour’s flying by every episode.
I totally agree! Hate waiting a week for new episodes! Love the series!
4 1
Replying to jessicaklnet • Mar 25, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
New episodes drop on Wed for Hulu users.
Thanks, it's on now! Yeppie
1 0
Replying to jessicaklnet • Mar 17, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
New episodes drop on Wed for Hulu users.
OMG thank you so much! This series is so awesome!
1 0
On Buried Hearts • Mar 16, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
Why can I only see 6 episodes on Hulu (in America)? I loved this series so far and the way EP-6 ended, OMG! WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO SEE THE REST??? BOO HOO!!!!
1 3
On Instant Romance • Feb 2, 2025
Title Instant Romance
Can't find where to watch. Boo Hoo
4 0