Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Pytheos • Aug 27, 2023
Helloooo from SingaporeπŸ’œ
Visit us soon!! Yep like Pytheos said, english is our first language but it is also a good place to practise your chinese! We are all bilingual because our mother tongue as 2nd language is compulsory in schools. So you can practise chinese malay or tamil here. 😁😁
2 0
Replying to Mermaid • Aug 26, 2023
I saw a tweet saying the actual angst part in 2ha starts only in vol. 3So, y'all saying currently I'm in the romcom…
Good stuff at the back
0 2
Replying to ChunTian • Aug 26, 2023
I was late too, I came in at the 100100+ mark.The 100kth comment honour goes to Joasiss I believe. 😁Yes, as…
I was lucky!. But i remember someone saying the # count on the app is different so is there another 100k th comment?
3 2
Replying to johncaim • Aug 26, 2023
Over 100,300 comments have been counted, and I'd like to congratulate everyone on this achievement 🌹 πŸ₯³πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰πŸ’•.…
Go for the 111111
3 0
Replying to joa • Aug 26, 2023
C dramas always seem to have their own drama on getting released. 🀣
Yes, all we want is a peaceful release. No cuts, censors, scandals, new ruling etc..
3 1
Replying to joa • Aug 26, 2023
Many more moonies came after may 9. I can't remember when i joined. I think around the middle of the show
Ahh.. life has changed for the better
2 0
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Aug 26, 2023
So don’t quote me on this but according to another article, only for love might be ok because this news about…
C dramas always seem to have their own drama on getting released. 🀣
4 5
Replying to joa • Aug 26, 2023
Definitely for us
I have been using shiseido serums and foundations for quite a while now..never noticed their other products cos i always just stick to the same stuff. πŸ˜„
Now i will go find the eye mask!
2 0
Replying to joa • Aug 26, 2023
What was it about? Wow i seem to forget so much of the story. I must pick it up again soon
Hahaha thanks
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Aug 26, 2023
I had always been intrigued by 2ha but I never expected it to be this addicting πŸ˜­πŸ’œI only got like 3 hours…
What was it about? Wow i seem to forget so much of the story. I must pick it up again soon
0 3
Replying to charleymiamore • Aug 26, 2023
Bunnyfreakz might not have imagined we'd still be here months after May 9🀣https://mydramalist.com/693513-hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben#comment-12833059
Many more moonies came after may 9. I can't remember when i joined. I think around the middle of the show
2 3
Replying to ChunTian • Aug 26, 2023
Do you realise that we tend to notice the brands Xixi is endorsing more?I was at the mall the other day and spotted…
Definitely for us
4 2
Replying to Micha • Aug 26, 2023
🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷Happy 100,000 comments milestone, Moonies! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Till…
Wooohoooo!! πŸ§‹πŸ§‹πŸ§‹πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»βœ¨οΈβœ¨οΈπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰γŠ—οΈγŠ—οΈπŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸŒ™
2 1
Replying to Pytheos • Aug 26, 2023
Like queuing for 4D super toto! And u strikeπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Hahahah.
Hmmm maybe i should go buy... thanks for the idea!
1 1
Replying to Thingnguyen62 • Aug 26, 2023
To many dialects likely
Which area are u going? Im going to the ski slopes so actually dec is still a bit early.
0 31
Replying to Micha • Aug 26, 2023
Happy 100k! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
3 0