It's no 3 now but not a good thing i feel. This is the bts they are talking about. https://weibo.com/2695377883/4938345652945780
The 退退退tuituitui is actually a meme, where by an auntie was doing this action to drive away a car or something. Most people are just speaking up for him now.
Has anyone used Cetaphil? How's it? I have extremely sensitive skin hence I stay away from any beauty products…
We have all these brands here but i honestly have not seen any celebrity endorsements for them. The closest is a XZ cardboard cut out for toothpaste I spotted at the supermarket. 😅
Crows! Whenever I see crows now, I ll whisper ‘send our hellos to XiXi’!😝💜💜💜 Aiyooo getting crazier…
There are more and more crows in my neighbourhood. I see one every other day. There was a huge murder (yes i just learnt this collective noun) of crows, about 20 of them, one evening. And one stood by the road sign greeting me as i turned into the carpark just now. U are not the only crazy one. Hahaha
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4937477815992327
Most people are just speaking up for him now.
This is the bts they are talking about.
https://weibo.com/2695377883/4938345652945780
U are not the only crazy one. Hahaha
But there are usually so many posts that it is extremely difficult to get seen.
Many of us like the novels ending too!
Have u eaten? 😁