https://www.instagram.com/p/CsRPp-4Pl_Y/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==Please and thank you.🤣💜
Nope. There are many new boba tea shops. They usually have the basic milk tea plus 1000 other flavours like fruit and shakes. Some popular taiwanese brand here even has baileys and other hard liquor in the tea. They just add whatever comes to mind.
I think due to heavy traffic the page is glitching. I couldn't find it in the morning. Now it's visible to me.
Yes. Til this day I'm still receiving email notifications on any replies here. I have turned off multiple times. Really annoyed that my mailbox is always flooded. Ahh ssorry for the vent..
I think DWs still filming drama is also rh? Or at least the game and anime it is based on are. Wow 6. Are there…
I watched it cos it was one of the top rated ones on some website and I bought the VCDs based on reviews. It was interesting but i really didnt like the main couple. I stumbled upon it again like last year and watched a few minutes. Couldnt continue...
I think DWs still filming drama is also rh? Or at least the game and anime it is based on are. Wow 6. Are there…
Yep i think its Legends of Rosy clouds. Based on the jap novel, manga and anime Saiunkoku Monogatari about a girl in ancient China. The anime felt really harem although from clips of this drama, there are only 2 MLs. DengWei and the FDB guy from MLC.
Ahhh now i wanna drink milk tea!!
Some popular taiwanese brand here even has baileys and other hard liquor in the tea. They just add whatever comes to mind.
I stumbled upon it again like last year and watched a few minutes. Couldnt continue...
The anime felt really harem although from clips of this drama, there are only 2 MLs. DengWei and the FDB guy from MLC.