https://twitter.com/damon_ten/status/1690349378610020352Is this the one that shows he injured his ankle?...I just…
I guess some costume footwear are not good for outdoors or stunts. Coincidentally just earlier today, I watched a clip of him tripping over a big stone. Probably from HYX set.
I'm recently on wb a lot and I see a few other dramas using the TTEOTM ost in clips of their sad scenes. I get automatically emotional because of the music. Isn't that cheating? 😅😅 *Sorry i didn't mention. These are not the official clips from the dramas.
Maybe everyone here that loves TTEOM have similar mindset so we all get along lol
Yah i think we are quite similar and there's really nothing much to pick on our 2 leads here. The production is great so I don't think we have much disagreement on that. 😆 On the occassional difference in opinion, I see we have the maturity to accept that everyone has a different taste. We don't jump for the throat immediately. We also don't overdo the bashing of characters/actresses/plots we don't like. Just occasional ones like 29s which are pretty harmless. (I quite like CDL) 🤣🤣😂😂 Talk like how we would to our real life friends and not hide behind an avatar to speak without care.
Wow 6. Are there enough episodes for each ML?
Probably not, cos he also says he wouldn't be able to save her if CX didn't do those things to keep her alive until he came.
*Sorry i didn't mention. These are not the official clips from the dramas.
On the occassional difference in opinion, I see we have the maturity to accept that everyone has a different taste. We don't jump for the throat immediately. We also don't overdo the bashing of characters/actresses/plots we don't like. Just occasional ones like 29s which are pretty harmless. (I quite like CDL) 🤣🤣😂😂
Talk like how we would to our real life friends and not hide behind an avatar to speak without care.
Me too! i usually like the gray or bad characters. They seem more interesting.