Editorials Replying to Neli • Jan 28, 2021
Title True Beauty
guys where can i find it with eng subs?
KissAsian
0 1
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Jan 9, 2021
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
I love them so much this was one of the best series, especially cuz Machida Keita was from Alice in the borderland also one of my favorite shows I love the plot and the characters I've rewatched this all over and over again there sooo cute!! and I saw the post they posted it makes me fall in love with them, again and again, I need season 2
4 0
On Mischievous Kiss 2: Love in Okinawa • Jan 8, 2021
Title Mischievous Kiss 2: Love in Okinawa
just now I heard people saying there were uncut scenes or deleted scenes idk this was filmed years ago but I just knew now pls tell me if u know where I can watch the deleted scenes and I still can't believe that Yuuki Furukawa is 30 yrs old he looks so young and also the fact that he has a wife and a baby oof
1 1