Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 27, 2022
Replying to EmilyAnn • 13 days ago
Because he said they will never be together irl? do people have the concept of...acting??
i don’t give af if they’re real or not but they’re on a romance series tgt saying he will never be with war ruined the appeal of this show also he’s a pedo supporter, he did not even think doing all this after the show i feel bad for war u can clearly see on recent events war is uncomfy with him
2 0
On Police in Love • 13 days ago
i love the plot but yin ruined everything now i can't see their chemistry :3 this is definitely their last show tgt
4 7
Replying to acababababa9 • 21 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
hey can anyone tell me why Ker (the actress for third's manager) is so hated? it seems everyone on twitter hates…
i'm not sure if im correct but i heard many people find her disrespectful especially netjj fans because she keeps posting stuff about netjames (ended ship) also as manager they see her as an attention seeker since she acts like one of the artists, and yes most of her haters are inter fans thai fans actually dgaf
6 1
Replying to C_4 • Jul 26, 2026
Aww man :( We really can't have nice things, huh?
Fr they’re not even american but they like to give af on things that don’t affect them worst thing is they support the dark side :333 he even got a usa banner on his room
3 0
On Class Crush Crisis • Jul 26, 2026
I’m enjoying this sm but i saw that yugene is a charlie kirk fanatic (repost on tiktok) 😭😭 what’s with this thai teenagers having this kind mindset.
14 6
On The Edge of Horizon • Jun 29, 2026
pond's character is so funny despite being the villain lmao also why do i have the feeling he's actually going to be useful later in the story and become the bridge to phob and prince's romance. This is actually so peak, and it is something you need to watch every week
6 0
On Duang with You • Mar 24, 2026
after ep 8 I literally downloaded tinder because these two just make me want to fall in love and take risk again but all I got is hookup invites lmao I want my own duang iehwfoiehfowiehfoehfoiefjoefj I don't want this to end uefiefw
22 3
On Duang with You • Feb 25, 2026
I want to see them together already ngl this is getting draggy, If qin finally shows affection to duang its gonna be over for meeeeee they're so cute
4 1
On My Romance Scammer • Feb 25, 2026
watching this for poon!!! I don't really like this director tbh but yeahh I'm enjoying this so far, the actors are def carrying. Plsss give poon more main roles <33333
3 0
Replying to bree • Jan 30, 2026
That triple date with minseong was awkward af lmao 😭😭 eum hyeok jin is my fav he’s just so light as person.…
my prediction is there would be voting? i hate that so much it kinda ruined the essence of falling in love its only 7 days but they be so extra
0 1
On His Man Season 4 • Jan 26, 2026
I love yunjae so much plsss don't hurt him >3333 I honestly prefer sumin more for him idk I just hope hyeonjun is genuine
5 0
On His Man Season 4 • Jan 23, 2026
Holyy i was shock to see hyeonjun!! It’s changmin’s ex lmao its kinda crazy that every season changmin from s1 is involved to one of the contestants 😭😭 I didn’t even know they broken up
7 1
Replying to Sigmund sunbaenim • Nov 2, 2025
Title Me and Thee
In my opinion Phuwin is a better actor than Pond. I just finished Taste and he slayed
Really, I feel like pond make it less obvious tho because for me phuwin sometimes make the scenes overacting like he puts too much expression even though the scene is light.
8 0
Replying to Hermetique • Nov 2, 2025
Title Me and Thee
I really love Phuwin but I kinda agree with you. He always acts in the same way so idk if this is because he always…
I've seen him act without pond and its still the same, I mean there's no way he don't take workshop every after series cause for me he's acting felt more like theater acting he gives too much expression sometimes even though it's not necessary for the scenes.
7 0
On Me and Thee • Nov 2, 2025
Title Me and Thee
Don't get me wrong I love this pairing so much but how come phuwin never improved on his acting? Its always flat and he's always eating his lines, again this is just an observation I don't hate phuwin. Good thing they have chemistry also pond is such a package. Anyways I'm still gonna watch this
15 10
Replying to Cinnamonbxx • Aug 23, 2025
Title Khemjira
The flashbacks where he sees khemmika in khemjira😭 idk how to feel about that
this is actually the scene that turned me off lmao I was like ok the reincarnation here is not bad and I was even giggling because they look so cute but then suddenly the woman showed up, I was gagged :333 I hate that
1 0
On Khemjira • Aug 23, 2025
Title Khemjira
this is so good, but the reincarnation plot turns me off so hard since the ML is aware of his past life and also knows khem is a girl in the past wejfoiwejfweijfeioje :333 it bothers me but everything's perfect, I'm just going to let this marinate and decide later if I can continue.
12 15
Replying to zyzyzy • Apr 28, 2025
Title Boys in Love
What rumors? Just put it in spoilers I want to knowww thanks
Oh that’s not… I don’t want to be that person but he def give the vibes. I’m here just for mick anyways
0 0
Replying to JELLY • Apr 28, 2025
Title Boys in Love
I'm really having a hard time enjoying kitshane moments while knowing about Luke rumors can anyone tell me if…
What rumors? Just put it in spoilers I want to knowww thanks
1 3