News Replying to kalicekizer • Apr 15, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2
I thought I was the only one who hated his characterðŸ˜. it’s like he really does only see heesu as an extension…
right he does not care at all about heesu... he just cares about whatever girl of the week he has....
1 0
Replying to kalicekizer • Apr 15, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2
I thought I was the only one who hated his characterðŸ˜. it’s like he really does only see heesu as an extension…
right in the manhwa he was so much better??? at least you could tell he actually cared about heesu. in this show he can't even pretend to give af about him.
1 0
Replying to mickey • Apr 13, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2
chanyoung's a bad friend, i don't like him. idrc about his tennis/father/brother plotline whatever i'm here for…
I thought I was the only one who hated his characterðŸ˜. it’s like he really does only see heesu as an extension of himself
12 4