News Replying to mingyuswife • Mar 13, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
Yi jin’s head always seems to be hurting in preview episodes…
I saw this in new preview, but in which scene did you see it before?
0 3
Replying to Jones • Mar 12, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
omg the song is is actually about that? nooooo 😭
https://twitter.com/monolog_anonim/status/1502427584188932097?s=21 I hope its not true 😭
1 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 12, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
Now, I think we will get sad ending, i rode comment under jaurim’s song „2521” that its about her boyfriend who died when he was 27, and now she has kid-kim min jae with her husband(kim min jae sounds similar to kim min chae) the way na hee doo’s mom said that she saw baek yi jin sounds weird 😭😭😭
3 2