News
Replying to mari • Mar 6, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
I desperately need someone to explain episode 15&16 to me because im just genuinely so confused
what confused you?
0 1
Replying to Druss • Mar 5, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry Spoiler
If you remember the part where she gave her a school uniform, she said "I would give you shoes too, but that means…
from my perspective, I think it's another parallel of what she meant in the prev ep, the shoes being a symbol of parting ways but in ep 16, she gave her the shoes and a picture of her location meaning that Jaeyi's confident enough that they will reconcile again (add to that, the keyring as her goodluck charm in the exam)
0 0
Replying to kauzlt • Mar 5, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry Spoiler
seulgi's step mom accepted the settlement in exchange for the diary and vinyl
yes he did. that scene where he threw the diary and vinyl came after seulgi's step mom accepted the settlement
2 0
Replying to xjustcallmecrazyx • Mar 5, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry Spoiler
at the beginning of ep 15 where did Tae-Joon get his daughters journal from I thought the girls found it especially…
seulgi's step mom accepted the settlement in exchange for the diary and vinyl
2 2