News Replying to kazuhamatic • Oct 6, 2022
Title Mr. Bad
What's the new schedule??
NOOOO why must they do that :ccc
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Oct 6, 2022
Title Mr. Bad
Wish they had stuck with the old schedule; having to wait till Friday while there's cute new scenes popping up…
What's the new schedule??
0 3
Replying to kazuhamatic • Jul 14, 2022
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One Spoiler
OMG i just watched the post credit since i couldn't in the theatres and YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! SEO EUNSOO…
it's in raw so i couldnt understand it but lee jongsuk might be in the sequel based on the post-credit scene...
0 1
On The Witch: Part 2. The Other One • Jul 14, 2022
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One Spoiler
OMG i just watched the post credit since i couldn't in the theatres and YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! SEO EUNSOO AND THE FOREIGNER GUY ARE ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 2
Replying to NotJohnity • Jul 11, 2022
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One
REALLY?
Pre-orders are only happening in Korea it seems. This is good news since it means it'll come out soon! Although, It's hard to speculate when exactly it'll come out here in the west.
0 0
Replying to NotJohnity • Jul 11, 2022
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One
REALLY?
Yes. https://www.instagram.com/p/CfvEHcRv8cj/
0 1
On The Witch: Part 2. The Other One • Jul 9, 2022
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One
Saw a ig korean post of a fan pre-ordering the vod version of the movie which comes out on the 13th.
0 3
Replying to NotJohnity • Jun 29, 2022
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One
in 5 days
It'd be great if you could provide some sort of source for your claim.
0 1
Replying to June Mariano Tabinas • Jun 27, 2022
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One
where did you watched it ? does it have english sub?
I watched it in my local theatres with eng subs.
2 0
On Jinxed at First • Jun 23, 2022
Title Jinxed at First
I don't think I'm the only that noticed but, the sound quality sounds really off on episode 3.
2 1
Replying to NotJohnity • Jun 22, 2022
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One
bruh the people who watched give ur reviews pls
I gave this movie a review if you would like to read it. It does have spoilers though.
3 1
Replying to kazuhamatic • Jun 22, 2022
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One
I can't stress enough how much I enjoyed this movie but I have only 1 problem with this movie. It's the fact that…
movie spoilers above obviously
2 0
On The Witch: Part 2. The Other One • Jun 22, 2022
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One Spoiler
I can't stress enough how much I enjoyed this movie but I have only 1 problem with this movie. It's the fact that the deaths of certain characters really put me down since they were killed off so abruptly. I wish they could have made it more emotional or made it so the audience can appreciate those characters a little while longer in their final moments. After all, these characters that died weren't exactly extras so I was a bit bummed about that. But it's nice to know one of them might come back for the 3rd film though. (extreme copium)
1 1
On The Witch: Part 2. The Other One • Jun 22, 2022
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One Spoiler
The ending of the movie opens up the possibility of there being a 3rd movie. Due to the ending, I am quite certain that Kim Dami and Shin Si-Ah will DEFINITELY be in the 3rd one, haha.
1 0
On The Witch: Part 2. The Other One • Jun 22, 2022
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One
This movie was so fun to watch. I need to re-watch it asap. Also for those who want to see my review, I posted it.
1 2
Replying to kazuhamatic • Jun 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Because the drama is similar to genres such as Wuxia / Xianxia / Xuanhuan dramas in China lol.
I never said they can't do that. I was simply stating it was similar to the Wuxia genre in Chinese dramas.
1 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Does anyone know the budget cost for this drama?
0 1
Replying to Mullagarey • Jun 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I don't know why people say it gives them cdrama vibes maybe in terms of some symbolism presented it the drama…
Because the drama is similar to genres such as Wuxia / Xianxia / Xuanhuan dramas in China lol.
2 3
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
Is it possible that we'll ever see Go Younjung in this drama after ep 2? (Aside from flashbacks and Naksu being shown in Mudeok's body)
0 2
Replying to Liz Anderson • Jun 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Netflix has it listed as 30 episodes
I agree. I watched many wuxia and Chinese fantasy dramas but Alchemy of Souls exceeds in terms of cinematography and CGI. For comparing stories, I can't say much since it's only been 2 episodes so far. But nonetheless, from the world-building, aesthetic, and fight scenes, it is 10x better than most Chinese dramas in my opinion. It easily exceeded my expectations for something that is new to the fantasy genre and historical period setting in Korean dramas.
1 1