News
Replying to Rocky • Jun 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I really can't wait for the next ep I want it now drop all the ep now
30 Episodes.. was hoping for them to drop it all too but this is going to be a LONG one..
2 2
Replying to Louann Harbaugh • Jun 16, 2022
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One
Now playing in AMC theatres in northern New Jersey!!!On Netflix end of June 2022
Are you sure it is going to be on Netlix by the end of June? Is it confirmed?
0 2
On The Witch: Part 2. The Other One • Jun 14, 2022
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One
Is this being released online like Tving or any other streaming service? Watching it online is the only way I can watch it and waiting 5 months for it to come out is annoying
0 6
On The Killer's Shopping List • Apr 29, 2022
Title The Killer's Shopping List Spoiler
I think Kwang Soo is the killer lol.
1 2
Replying to Chapters • Apr 18, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
Try Telegram. Search on it and you can directly download files from there
search what exactly? just king of pigs on the search bar or do i need to join a group for it?
0 0