News
Replying to Sand • 8 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
u should call nick and have some fun
ok!
0 0
Replying to Sand • 19 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
u should call nick and have some fun
I don't want you either
1 2
Replying to Sand • 20 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
u should call nick and have some fun
I don't think I'd want to do that
3 4
On Only Friends: Dream On • 20 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Guys, Peem decided to get a job for some reason, he's currently at work and I have nobody to hangout with! What is something I should do while he's away?
5 7
Replying to goonernick • 20 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
that's such a sissy 🤣 story
I wouldn't like that
0 0
Replying to goonernick • 22 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
that's such a sissy 🤣 story
Shut the fuck up
1 2
Replying to Dean • 22 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
i am blaming arnold for this
It probably is Arnold's fault
3 0
Replying to Thee • 22 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Did you take pictures
I did
2 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • 23 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Damn that's weird
Exactly! He also floated away into the air.
2 0
Replying to Freakforshows • 23 days ago
Title Khemjira
yall should I start this one? I know it got so popular and I'd go in blind I didn't watch anything not even the…
Yes!
1 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • 23 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I was showing my husband Peem around Bangkok and is it normal that I witnessed Tua levitating? It was very concerning I had to stop to look several times and he just started levitating and was very still. He even walked across the road during ongoing traffic and stood like he was frozen while somehow moving. I also witnessed him jump over a car while yet again staying still. Is this normal?
5 12

