News
On Burning Hands • Feb 13, 2017
Title Burning Hands
why download when you can stream online with eng subs? dramatic.se
0 0
Replying to Hugjai • Nov 20, 2016
Title My Lover from the Planet Meow
Does anyone know where I can watch this?
@YmsKmjKn slow compared to? What other site has it in eng subs in HD?
0 0
Replying to Hugjai • Nov 20, 2016
Title My Lover from the Planet Meow
Does anyone know where I can watch this?
@xcrystalstarx this fairly new site dramatic has tvb dramas that are in eng subs! you can watch it in hd too.
0 0
Replying to Hugjai • Nov 20, 2016
Title My Lover from the Planet Meow
Does anyone know where I can watch this?
dramatic.se is a very new site, they are putting up stuff pretty quickly though. this site is all about eng subs and they have this drama in eng subs... this is the only site that has it in eng subs at the moment.
0 0