Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
K-Drama Lee Min Ho’s 'Assassins' Sells Out at TIFF as His Global Stardom Continues to Rise 23 hours ago
On Call It Love • Oct 18, 2025 Title Call It Love Kim Young Kwang. I have always liked him. Easily one of my favourite people to watch. He really made me feel things in this show. Like wow. There was such tenderness and depth...Absolutely worth watching. 8 0
lo_ve • Oct 8, 2025 Article Son Ho Jun confirms he is taking a break at home with no upcoming work confirmed I hope we can see him on screen soon :) Fingeers crossed he gets a good script that he likes.Sometimes something has to call to you. 1 0
I have always liked him.
Easily one of my favourite people to watch.
He really made me feel things in this show.
Like wow.
There was such tenderness and depth...
Absolutely worth watching.
Fingeers crossed he gets a good script that he likes.
Sometimes something has to call to you.