Editorials
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Feb 26, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
This episode showed me that Est is a brilliant actor, he nailed the emotional scenes, the acting felt so real but William still has room to improve and it's okay he's doing well as a new actor
19 10
Replying to jam gutierrez • Jan 24, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
for real, I was actually expecting that todays episode will be for Thame and Po since we are done with all the…
Exactly! The group is reunited so I thought they would focus on Thame and Po now but instead they're getting even less screentime what even 😭
1 1
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Jan 24, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I was waiting the whole week just to be disappointed I'm so upset. I love slow burn but I have to agree with everyone the lack of Thame and Po screentime together when the show is called Thamepo (did the writers forget that?) is getting so damn frustrating, why are JunPo having more moments than them? I'm so sorry but Jun is no longer fun, just irritating. Is there any hope we'll get at least ONE episode focusing on the main couple? Their chemistry is insane so please don't waste it
10 4
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Jan 18, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I’m enjoying the yearning, flirting stage of their relationship so much. They’re so tender yet you can see the tension between them, the amount of butterflies they’re giving me is insane. My guess is that their first kiss will be in ep 8 or 9 and I’m telling you, I will not survive 😭
18 0
Replying to boredellew • Jan 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Genuinely asking why many people like this series so much? It is just starting but I can see a lot of people swooning…
I don't know the group so what got me hooked was Thame and Po lovely dynamic. I love simple and soft stories, and I genuinely start kicking my feet and giggling every time they look at each other
3 0
Replying to DivisiveHobgoblin12 • Jan 5, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Just telling you, when they finally kiss, I die. Even if it's just a dead fish kiss two seconds before the episode…
Same! Even if it's just a small peck I will die
1 0
Replying to Wei Wuxian • Jan 3, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
After a call that long, you’re dating now Fam. That’s all there is to it. Go ahead and pick out those couple…
I didn't like that part either. Knowing how highly sensitive and an overthinker Po is that was just too mean but maybe it will make sense in the upcoming episodes
0 1
Replying to LadySilka • Dec 25, 2024
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I think it will be Thame! Po doesn't seem like someone who takes initiative, plus there's the whole "professionalism…
I agree! Po is definitely too shy for that
0 1
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Dec 22, 2024
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I am so in love with Po and how calm and introverted he is, that's very relatable. Est's voice is so soothing I could listen to him talk all day
19 1
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Dec 21, 2024
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
What a heartwarming, delicate and as someone mentioned below, mature drama, this is the type of relationship where they help each other heal from their traumas. I believe the romance is very important to the story and won't be disappointing, the chemistry/acting is already so good . I'm excited to see who actually falls first and take the initiative and how they navigate this relationship while also dealing with their own personal issues
14 3