News Replying to Yokey • Feb 13, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen
Hi where can I watch it with English subtitles? Thank you for your help
From ep 1 to 8 you can watch it on dramacool.rs or falada creation
1 1
Replying to Carmela Kang • Feb 11, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen Spoiler
How many times does FL receives so much slaps...
In every damn episode! 🙂
1 1
On Samee Chua Kuen • Feb 11, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen
Episode 9 on falada creation is asking for some password what am I suppose to do??
0 2
Replying to z_z_z444 • Jan 31, 2022
Title Reply 1988
So basically I was never a fan of reply series for some reason I used to thing that it's like a typical old boring…
Exactly!! Reply 1988 has my heart. In love with this drama and jung hwan.
0 0
On Samee Chua Kuen • Jan 30, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen
Where to watch ep 7??
0 1