News
Replying to Kavzz07 • 27 days ago
Title The Early Spring
A very unpopular opinion but I have to spill it out or else I'm not gonna get any sleep! I know after reading…
Yeah, this is so true. Everyone is portraying Luke as a red flag, but he isn't the only one. Tao is a red flag too. She doesn’t communicate properly and wants to have a secret relationship. So, they’re both red flags in some way. If they used their mouths more often to speak the real facts, it would be really nice 🙂↔️. But I don’t mind the intimacy they bring to the show.
9 1
Replying to Ling • Aug 29, 2026
Title The Early Spring
saw this comment that in ep 6 outside luke's apt, he said his door code is 70800 at first which got flora looking…
oh my 😭
0 0
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Jul 27, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
We need 1 whole episode to explain how he got out of the palace and the years following that escape.
💯😭
1 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 27, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
How did the crown prince come back from the dead? Why is there no clear explanation? I’m so happy that he is not dead. But come on, after that dramatic death and after the things that happened, why couldn’t they explain that properly? But they gave us a special episode too. 😒
3 5
On Perfect Crown • May 16, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
Ohhhh such good ending. I was sceptical a bit about the ending. But it was so freaking good. I love how they confesed about when they first like each other part. And that second lead couple was so cute. Overall such good happy ending✨
10 0
On Filing for Love • May 16, 2026
Title Filing for Love
Such a good romcom k drama 🥹✨
6 0