News
Replying to Girl Rules • Mar 10, 2026
Title Girl Rules
Replying to deleted comment
Why the hell did they start geoblocking!? I live in Germany and was weirded out at first that I couldn't watch it
1 3
On Heart Code • Feb 18, 2026
Title Heart Code
Tungpang and the actor Earth look like siblings. I don't know, its the eyes and nose. I was so distracted while watching the episode lol
1 0
On School Trip: Joined a Group Iām Not Close To • Dec 23, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group Iām Not Close To Spoiler
I loved the series and its really cute, but (myb I am getting older) some aspects of Watari were quite controlling in my opinion. In real life I'd be a bit concerned, but its just a show :)
2 1
On Love Is a Poison • Oct 15, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison Spoiler
Haruto is sooo pretty while crying. How is that possible š
11 0
On Love Is a Poison • Sep 24, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
Does someone know where I could read the novel/manga? Is there a translation in English?
1 0
Replying to Takayuki Miyazaki • Apr 1, 2024
Person Kikuchi Hina
which drama?
Chaser game. I already felt that they've sexualized her in the show, but when I saw her true age, I wanted to throw up
0 1
On Chaser Game W: Power Harassment Joshi wa Watashi no Moto Kano • Feb 26, 2024
Title Chaser Game W: Power Harassment Joshi wa Watashi no Moto Kano Spoiler
I knew the ending will be ambiguous or not what I wished for :( I really liked the series and for a JP GL it is a big step ahead, but still I wished for a real happy ending where Fuyu divorced her husband and stayed in Japan with Itsuki. Some fair agreement between the parents about Tsuki. Is this too much to ask? :(
15 0
Replying to Sarita96 • Feb 19, 2024
Title Chaser Game W: Power Harassment Joshi wa Watashi no Moto Kano
Not sure why user "BloomIntoYou" posted comments to my comment saying "So basically you're just saying that you…
I agree with you it is not the right responds to the situation, just angry internet yap. No one would say that in public just like that. Don't be bothered by people like that. Hopefully you aren't turned off from the GL fanbase now, not all of us are rude š
3 0
On Kikuchi Hina • Feb 19, 2024
Person Kikuchi Hina
Kinda sad for such a young girl to get sexualized in the series, I don't care that she is not a minor. That is too young for all of that.
0 3
Replying to Sarita96 • Feb 19, 2024
Title Chaser Game W: Power Harassment Joshi wa Watashi no Moto Kano
Not sure why user "BloomIntoYou" posted comments to my comment saying "So basically you're just saying that you…
I am sorry that they have made immediate harsh and cruel comments, but I do understand the initial reaction to an extend, because you said from watching one GL that they aren't for you. Is it just the story and like the comment before suggested you could give some other GLs a chance and myb you'd like them, or would you like the story only if there are two male or one male and female lead? Because if it is the second one, I personally don't understand that aspect because I like good romance and chemistry regardless of gender combination, but I am also a queer person. And I don't want to assume your sexuality, but I assume that you are not attracted to women, which means myb you only like romance stories where you feel attracted to at least one lead? So in the end thank you for at least trying one GL, every watch hopefully boosts the series, because GL are not so popular and validated like the other forms, sadly.
4 2
On Chaser Game W: Power Harassment Joshi wa Watashi no Moto Kano • Feb 19, 2024
Title Chaser Game W: Power Harassment Joshi wa Watashi no Moto Kano Spoiler
i had almost an heartattack beacuse of the preview for the last episode š If they don't have a happy ending, I will personally fly to Japan and ************* š Us wlw's deserve happy and fluffy endings š
6 0
On Chaser Game W: Power Harassment Joshi wa Watashi no Moto Kano • Jan 13, 2024
Title Chaser Game W: Power Harassment Joshi wa Watashi no Moto Kano
Both of then are pretty and good actresses, but Nakamura makes my gay heart beat faster:( How can someone be so pretty:(
10 0
Replying to Kikay Kaylah • Sep 25, 2023
Title Addicted
Have you read the novel?
omg thank you, I didn't know this existed :(
1 0

