Editorials
On Light Shop • Feb 4, 2025
Title Light Shop Spoiler
When the plot happened, and they started to reunite with their loved ones I cried a river!!!
3 0
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Oct 27, 2024
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
I feel like some lines and scenes were written by a child, it's so cringe sometimes
5 1
Replying to Mystic realm • Sep 17, 2024
Title Love Next Door Spoiler
I can give you spoiler if you want😛
I would love to, I never turn my nose up at spoilers haha
0 1
Replying to Makino Ono Lane • Sep 16, 2024
Title Love Next Door Spoiler
I don't know why but something tells me that she is sick and came back to have her last moments in Korea (I'm…
and I won't be a hypocrite and pretend that I wouldn't like the ending to be sad, she's having such a hard life and being so mistreated that I really think it would be a good ending (at least the family would regret treating her badly - ignore my intrusive thoughts, I'm dramatic and depressed)
1 1
On Love Next Door • Sep 16, 2024
Title Love Next Door Spoiler
I don't know why but something tells me that she is sick and came back to have her last moments in Korea (I'm still on episode 3 but my subconscious screams that there won't be a happy ending)
2 5
Replying to Laaleeknow • Aug 18, 2024
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love Spoiler
He WAS an angel who became a human
whatttttt???! (I suspected he was going to be a traitor... I'm shocked!!)
0 0
On Angel's Last Mission: Love • Aug 18, 2024
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
How sad was the end of this first episode, and the beginning of this second one?! My God, I cried so much!!
1 0
On Queen of Tears • Jun 29, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Simply put, this drama has the most beautiful opening ever (I didn't skip it once), my God, the ending, the songs, absolutely cinema ❤️❤️
18 0
Replying to Watcher • Jun 29, 2024
Title Move to Heaven
I think feeling? we need season 2 fr
the feeling of death
1 0
On Move to Heaven • Jun 23, 2024
Title Move to Heaven
Does anyone know the meaning of those butterflies? Was it death or the feeling?
2 2
On Move to Heaven • Jun 23, 2024
Title Move to Heaven
This last episode killed me
8 1
Replying to Makino Ono Lane • Jun 22, 2024
Title My Liberation Notes Spoiler
what an open ending.. like, bro?!
like, the sister with her daughter's guy, I honestly had left out from the beginning... The brother becoming a funeral director, I understand, but what about his girlfriend? The protagonist and Gu? What happened between them??
1 0
On My Liberation Notes • Jun 22, 2024
Title My Liberation Notes
what an open ending.. like, bro?!
0 2
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
This grandfather is also stupid, how stupid he is, how angry at her family, wow, how angry, how stupid
6 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Apr 12, 2024
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
Are they two brothers?
0 0
On Queen of Tears • Mar 29, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I can't handle the sadness that will come ahead, how hateful her family is
0 0
On Queen of Tears • Mar 29, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
THE FIRST LOVE OF THE BUS 😭😭😭😭
9 0
On Queen of Tears • Mar 29, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
The grandfather helped that group of children and instead of being grateful, some ended up becoming a group of snakes. And I don't understand why they need to carry that gossip up and down at every family event
5 0
On An Incurable Case of Love • Mar 24, 2024
Title An Incurable Case of Love
I can't believe it, I thought he would be nice 😪😡
1 0
On An Incurable Case of Love • Mar 24, 2024
Title An Incurable Case of Love
WHAT???? HADN'T SHE DIED???? 😱😱😱
0 0
