Editorials
Replying to vincenzo cassano • 3 days ago
Title Sniper Butterfly
ikr? i tried watching some more similar dramas but none impressed me like the way this did , please daniel make…
I'm SO excited for when her hemline brushed, he will be amazing in this one too!! I love a jiejie, this one is my favorite by far
0 0
On Sniper Butterfly • 13 days ago
Title Sniper Butterfly
Watching it for the 5th time 😭 I just love them so much! This drama is not for everyone to love and I understand it, but I just love the whole storyline, their acting and I think anyone should at least try watching it. Zhou Keyu became my obsession after this one, he is amazing!
2 2
Replying to Geminicoookie • 15 days ago
Title Where Her Hemline Brushed
I love when he plays a good boy role it suits him
yes!!! I'm reading the novel and I can't imagine anyone else that suits zhou zheng as much
1 0
layviosa • Jun 23, 2025
Review Accidentally in Love
por onde você assistiu? tô me matando pra achar e não consigoooo
0 0
Replying to sai • May 22, 2025
Title The Devil’s Plan Death Room
the top 2 finalists were a win for carats lol iykyk
oh god, we're everywhere hahahahahah
2 0
On Family by Choice • Oct 10, 2024
Title Family by Choice
Everyone is saying that the drama is not a love triangle at all, but that's what I'm worried about, the Korean version trying to do it. It just doesn't fit to them! The first two episodes were nice, it's hard not to be sad about a lot of details missing, but it's cool, we can always rewatch go ahead for this. I just really hope they don't try to make out something between all of them that doesn't exists
1 1
Berbox Kay lee Zona • Oct 4, 2024
Review You Are My Lover Friend
I think we're the only ones thinking it this way, everyone it's screaming about the slow burn while I'm freaking out about how accurate is in this trope. My favorite story by far is friends to lovers and they always portray in a way that when they feel they can change, they just do it, and this time is really slow, they really find it awkward until it doesn't. I can't define how happy I'm with this, it's nice seeing someone who feels the same
3 1
Replying to Amit • Oct 2, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
I can only see episode 18 available on dramacool the 19th episode is still not available. Am I missing something,…
thank you!!!
0 0
Replying to Sinasina • Oct 1, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
>because a propper and fit friends to lovers is done that way! Very strongly disagree, because everything is wrong…
yes, and thats how things get confusing, that's sort of the point that I was referring as propper and fit hahahah
1 0
On You Are My Lover Friend • Oct 1, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
People complaining about this drama shouldn't even have started if you don't like friends to lovers, because a propper and fit friends to lovers is done that way! It's slow burn, it's just a step by step process. I'm loving their moments and their chemistry! 🩵
6 2
Replying to Sh_a • Sep 25, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
Hey guys. I have a question to ask. Do the leads stop being friens in ep 7? Cause i just started ep 7 and it said…
not seven!
0 1

