Editorials
On Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup: 12 Years Reunion • Jul 2, 2014
Title Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup: 12 Years Reunion Spoiler
So disappointed. Joon Soo and Gook/Dal Rae's reunion was too easy. So many story lines left unresolved...Da Hae's part in Gook/Dal Rae's miscarriage, Jung Han being Soo Han's father, everything with Ham Cho...I hope they provide an epilogue.
1 1
Replying to Elizabeth • Jun 25, 2014
Title Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup: 12 Years Reunion
Its scheduled for 50 episodes, so plenty of time to tie everything up. Still, I need Jang Dal Rae to reveal herself…
Whaaaa? That's ridiculous! There are so many plotlines they should have cut in that case...starting with Joo Hong, because I can't with that whiny kid.
0 0
On Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup: 12 Years Reunion • Jun 25, 2014
Title Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup: 12 Years Reunion Spoiler
Its scheduled for 50 episodes, so plenty of time to tie everything up. Still, I need Jang Dal Rae to reveal herself as Jang Gook soon because it's getting ridiculous. Also, is Yoo Han Soo Han supposed to have a romance with Park Moo Hee? Because I don't think I can get on board with that...he's obviously meant to wind up with Ham Cho, which is already a tad creepy. And just when are they going to talk about Soo Han being Jung Han's SON?? Because I want to know a lot more about THAT.
0 3