K-Drama Replying to lazypoot • Oct 8, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
How are they similar? These are two very different characters. I don't even know what you compared them with.
She wasn't miscast, the character is too toxic for anyone to justify the role. Yeon Seo is a good actress, and she did what the role asked for, and I doubt anyone could've done better than her. It's just how she is portrayed.
1 2
Replying to lazypoot • Oct 7, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
How are they similar? These are two very different characters. I don't even know what you compared them with.
And this affects the casting, how?
0 4
Replying to Alsevfar • Oct 7, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
Why is it that the fl in hello monster (Remember me) despite being similar charecter feels adorable and yet a…
How are they similar? These are two very different characters. I don't even know what you compared them with.
0 6
Replying to Blind • Sep 29, 2022
Title Blind
Replying to deleted comment
Wait, is that how the ratings work?
0 1
On The Sound of Magic • Sep 29, 2022
Title The Sound of Magic
The male student is too young to be pumping his chest, just seems overacting from someone his age.
0 0
On The Sound of Magic • Sep 29, 2022
Title The Sound of Magic
Wish the drama revolved more around the magician than the students.
1 1
On Backstreet Rookie • Sep 29, 2022
Title Backstreet Rookie
I enjoyed this drama, but honestly I skilled the side friends storyline.
0 1
On Wennie The Pooh • Sep 29, 2022
Person Wennie The Pooh
wait, is the drag?
1 1
On Wennie The Pooh • Sep 29, 2022
Person Wennie The Pooh
love the name, lol
6 0
On Wennie The Pooh • Sep 29, 2022
Person Wennie The Pooh
Is the age correct?
2 2