Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: united kingdom / Sri Lanka
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 22, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2
Replying to PerfectlyImperfect • Mar 26, 2026
It was good, wish there were more steamy scenes with the main leads.
there were but taken down due to censorship
0 1
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • Mar 26, 2026
I don’t normally ship lead actors but they have insane chemistry seen also in behind the scenes footage and…
LOL YEAH, I AGREE
0 0
Replying to Shuyi • Mar 26, 2026
only 2 more episodes left for me😭
GIVING U EMOTIONAL SUPPORT
0 1
Replying to Cute Bebe • Mar 26, 2026
As I thought we will hit 50k comment the day the final episode released.. congrats PoJ 🎉
YAY, I KNOW RIGHT
1 0
Replying to leshi • Mar 26, 2026
i agree, i cried on last eps.
i know right
2 0
Replying to C-SoulScape • Mar 26, 2026
it's over 🥺🥺 but it was a great watch i feel so empty now what am i supposed to do now this is one of those…
i agree, i cried on last eps.
5 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 26, 2026
I gave your review a like, not because you’ve been spamming the comments with asking ppl to read it but because…
You’re entitled to your opinion, but so am I. I wrote the review based on my experience. Thanks for reading it anyway.If there were “many negatives,” feel free to write your own review about them.
0 3
Replying to leshi • Mar 26, 2026
lol, i agree with you. they already here judging the drama. Maybe they have super vision or watched the leaked…
it's out now. this person wrote this 1 day ago
0 0
Replying to bellita0727 • Mar 26, 2026
i don't really care about the people saying that the pacing wasn't good and that the plots and schemes were convoluted.…
agree
0 1