News Replying to lihana • May 14, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
again twice poor song Kang :(
no cause same are y'all really going to hurt him again
0 0
Replying to Lisa • May 13, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Did anyone read Webtoon??I heard in webtoon 2nd male lead get the girl??
again twice poor song Kang :(
1 3
Replying to WEATHERDUDE2020 • May 7, 2021
Title 2gether: The Movie
did this come out already?
nope they keep rescheduling it
0 0
Replying to Dio B • May 6, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
Yeah we all knew this episode was going to be a tissue box moment. Sadly this kind of thing really happens to…
it does that's sad :(
0 0
On Lovely Writer • May 6, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
I just finished ep 11 and I well at this point kill me :(
1 2
Replying to lihana • Apr 30, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky
right but I was thinking it was p'First from tharntype but im really confused now.
holy crap if someone else likes him the show literally took a whole twist now we go a love square!!
2 0
Replying to Sandi • Apr 30, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky
Wait a damn minute who tf is that guy with the balloons cause that aint nan nor mork
right but I was thinking it was p'First from tharntype but im really confused now.
1 4
On Nobleman Ryu's Wedding • Apr 29, 2021
Title Nobleman Ryu's Wedding
can someone plz explain ep 6 im so confused
1 0
Replying to Dio B • Apr 28, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
Yeah! Thinking about that bums me out too. We can always binge watch the series and hope Up and Kao can work together…
yeah but u know its really sad :( but like u Said lets hope.
0 0
On Lovely Writer • Apr 28, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
it makes me so sad that when ep 10 comes out we only have 2 eps left :(
4 2
On I Promised You the Moon • Apr 9, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
this is literally my end of school date. I also can't wait for season 2 !!! but some times I come here to see how many more days of school I have.
4 0
On I Promised You the Moon • Apr 9, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
this is literally my end of school date. I also can't wait for season 2 !!! but some times I come here to see how many more days of school I have.
0 0