Details

  • Last Online: Jun 17, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 17, 2023
Replying to YENTER • May 30, 2024
Person Jung Hae In
Oh I also want her to work with him. after love next door probably he will take a rest until veteran 2 . let's…
Yess it's will be owsm
1 0
On Jung Hae In • May 29, 2024
Person Jung Hae In
After love Nextdoor what will be next drama
Hopping Jung hae in Kim ji won will cast together that will be so owsm ❤️
3 2
On Kim Ji Won • May 29, 2024
Person Kim Ji Won
I want to see her any costume drama
I want to see her Jung hae in hopefully we can see he also owsm actor
6 2
Replying to King Henry • May 26, 2024
Title Knock Off
But it will mainly focus on KSH story ,not much of a Romance from what I hear
That I know but they should do better female lead casting
2 0
Replying to RAMking • May 25, 2024
Title Knock Off
So it will be love-hate relationship btw the leads and KSE character may like SoohyunSame like Itaewon class but…
But both females are not matching with KSH
2 0
Replying to King Henry • May 25, 2024
Title Knock Off
Not confirmed yet maybe TVN
I don't think so
1 0
Replying to King Henry • May 25, 2024
Title Knock Off
But it will mainly focus on KSH story ,not much of a Romance from what I hear
I also here the same because female lead not matching with our Star because he is the best
2 2
On Knock Off • May 25, 2024
Title Knock Off
I don't think so Female leads will match with KSH , because I have watched many drama I am not connecting with this one
Because I am Big fan of KSH I watch every drama of him that's why my feelings said this will be actress who match with him , story is very nice 🙂
3 4