Editorials
On Sangmin Dinneaw • Feb 18, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw
I swear, this was the craziest finale episode of a Thai BL I've ever watched and I have some fair share of watched series. 😁 Thanks for the laugh, I guess! 😁
4 3
On High School Frenemy • Feb 16, 2025
Title High School Frenemy
Oh, they did so gooooood!The whole cast! I'm so proud of them!
1 0
On High School Frenemy • Feb 15, 2025
Title High School Frenemy
If you haven't watched the fancon today, you should catch up tomorrow. They were absolutely PHENOMENAL for 3 full hours! 🥰
3 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Feb 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Est and William are crazy for posting these pictures from Chiang Mai but I'm here to support their brave asses! 😁 If anyone ever dares!
15 1
Replying to This is my Bworld • Feb 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
The scene cracks me up 😂 I mean congrats on been disflower or what 😅
Oh, are you making me blush in public? 😁 But I'll take it! Thank you 😁
1 0
Replying to This is my Bworld • Feb 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
The scene cracks me up 😂 I mean congrats on been disflower or what 😅
Whatever it was, it was cute! 😁
1 2
On High School Frenemy • Feb 14, 2025
Title High School Frenemy
It's been quite the journey with these two. From only 5-6 people commenting on the first episodes to Sky and Nani's fancon tomorrow! SkyNani, fighting! I cannot be more proud of you!
4 0
Replying to Hachi27 • Feb 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
my bias 🫠 I'm so happy for him 🥹 i hope other members marry too if they want. true fans will always stay…
They can marry the whole world! But please, give us a comeback! 😁 Now with my dancing king out, only Sehun is left, right?
4 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Feb 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Ah, remember when I said a company is a company and will always choose money over people? Don't remember which…
Welcome to the corporate world, where people are treated as assets with a price tag. Sorry, not sorry.
5 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Feb 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Ah, remember when I said a company is a company and will always choose money over people? Don't remember which…
These end of year bonuses won't pay themselves.
3 2
Replying to Luciddd • Feb 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
If not that the bond between the guys is very strong, their CEO would have succeded in pitting Thame against the…
Ah, remember when I said a company is a company and will always choose money over people? Don't remember which series it was, but it's still valid.
5 4
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Feb 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
A kind reminder that EXO's Chen even went and married his girlfriend! The smack in the face he gave these delulus, will be forever iconic! I'm sure he had it really hard but boy is happy!
15 3
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Feb 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I'm sure I shouldn't be saying this but that congrats ceremony they threw for Thame when he got back to the house: Congratulations on being an adult and out the closet! 😁
22 5
Replying to little pillow princess • Feb 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Up and Kao slayed in this one! Too bad, the message didn't get to the right people.
To be honest, this series is the only time I've ever seen anything from him.
0 1
Replying to Unknown_Bleuming • Feb 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
How realistic do you want a series to be?- Yes..
That's the comment today! 😁
3 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Feb 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Up and Kao slayed in this one! Too bad, the message didn't get to the right people.
We're getting an UpPoom one, that's for sure. I honestly don't know what Kao is up to these days.
0 3
Replying to little pillow princess • Feb 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Well, it's like GMMTV handling their scenes just last week. Bad news, that was in real life, not in a series.…
They were on the street but still. I was going to ask what will you do with these pics but then we'll have to start that adult talk and it's still early even where we are. 😁
0 1
Replying to Lin • Feb 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
What I liked about that today is that hey showed it very directly through Fern asking questions at Po. She really…
Oh, ok, that I can agree upon! Often, underage commenters on MDL are also overlooked by parental bodies, especially on mature BLs. And we've seen that quite enough.
0 1
Replying to Lvhlove • Feb 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
This series reminds me of another masterpiece series called 'lovely writer' . That series talks abt similar issues…
Up and Kao slayed in this one! Too bad, the message didn't get to the right people.
2 5
Replying to 12101847 • Feb 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Fans act like their ships are real relationships 😂🤣
Only someone that never lost a loved one can do that. Utterly disgusting!
0 0
3
4