Editorials
Replying to Boston Is Back • Apr 16, 2024
Title Deep Night
I love Wela's smile. So cute!
Unfortunately, looking at the pics from ep.7, he won't be smiling that much - https://www.instagram.com/p/C50sEswLFW9/?img_index=1 Picture number 6 is my special gift to you. π
1 2
Replying to RandomMarz • Apr 16, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
Listen...word to the wise don't watch this show in public...I watched this episode on the bus on the way home.…
You need one of these anti spy screen protectors. π
2 7
Replying to Kinvara66 • Apr 16, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
π that your comment on this episode is about the draft beer πΊ iβm dying
Funnily, I can have any BUT an IPA. π
1 1
Replying to Boston Is Back • Apr 16, 2024
Title Deep Night
Yes!!!! Seiji and brat Pan's kiss looks even colder in there.
And yet it was Pan and not sulky Ken. π
2 1
Replying to Kinvara66 • Apr 16, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
π that your comment on this episode is about the draft beer πΊ iβm dying
I really love beer, what can I say. π
0 3
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 16, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
It's a string that holds the protective cup for his body parts.
I don't think I can answer your question unless I speculate.
1 2
On Deep Night • Apr 15, 2024
Title Deep Night
Behind the scene ep.6 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_jhrpsBLvQ
4 3
Replying to Santagirl • Apr 15, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
"Soft porn" is used mostly to describe a sex scence which is not porn but it's too hot to call it just a sex scene..…
Hahahaha, how did you come up with this? My garndpa used to own the book! But yes, erotica probably suits better. π
0 1
Replying to JuniperJen • Apr 15, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
What is around Beboy's waist every time they show him naked?Awww P trying to act cold so he can pretend he doesn't…
It's a string that holds the protective cup for his body parts.
1 7
Replying to Santagirl • Apr 15, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
"Soft porn" is used mostly to describe a sex scence which is not porn but it's too hot to call it just a sex scene..…
You cannot call something porn where the actors are actually not having real sex. :) That's what I was trying to say.
0 5
Replying to Santagirl • Apr 14, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
"Soft porn" is used mostly to describe a sex scence which is not porn but it's too hot to call it just a sex scene..…
In my world "soft porn" is a term for people who watched a bit of porn but cannot comprehend the world of real sex.It's not porn and it's not sex to them. So what is it?
0 7
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 14, 2024
Title Deep Night
Too bad? I though we're on the same team! Our boy was just too stunned, give him another 2 episodes. π’
Ah...they'll show you how it's done in the next episodes.
2 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 14, 2024
Title Deep Night
Too bad? I though we're on the same team! Our boy was just too stunned, give him another 2 episodes. π’
I love your spirits for not giving up. π
2 2
Replying to BOOSunshine • Apr 14, 2024
Title Deep Night
I think in Thailand it's very diverse, there are couples who kiss beautifully or used to kiss MaxTul, MaxNat,…
Nope, it's Thai but I'm not responsible for any NCs.
1 0
Replying to WellLetMeThink • Apr 14, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
πππ«£
I'll be the bold one here to say that Pan's body is just superb. The way he was bending under P's kisses...made this episode.
4 2
Replying to Luciddd • Apr 14, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³π³
IKR! π
2 0
Replying to WellLetMeThink • Apr 14, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
That scene with P/Pan π€ when it comes to Pan from what it looks like I saw that the carpet don't match the…
You cannot even imagine how much I laughed at your comment! I almost choked. πππThat.. interior design suited them perfectly. The colors were perfect. π
1 1
Replying to BOOSunshine • Apr 14, 2024
Title Deep Night
I think in Thailand it's very diverse, there are couples who kiss beautifully or used to kiss MaxTul, MaxNat,…
The best are P and Pan in ep. 5 of Kiseki Chapter 2. π
1 2
Replying to Sara19 • Apr 14, 2024
Title Deep Night
i have a question, how come the person playing senji is missing when they have fan meetings or such activities,…
I cannot care less for the actors private lives but Seagames is a real engineering student and mid-term and final are between March and May in Thailand. Is this the reason he doesn't participate in their activities, I cannot know.
6 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 14, 2024
Title Deep Night
Too bad? I though we're on the same team! Our boy was just too stunned, give him another 2 episodes. π’
Bring it on! π I've already saved the logs. πππ
1 1
3
4