Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 11, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award3 Flower Award4
Replying to Luciddd • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
Playboyy cast were commenting on where?
Beckky Jang also got me curious. It looks a bit like Aob in the profile picture: There's nothing, why did you come down? 😁
4 4
Replying to Luciddd • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
Playboyy cast were commenting on where?
IKR!!!! When I saw the PayPal thing, I knew I'm not crazy. But wasn't sure for the Chat one. It says: Do drugs. LOL! 😁
3 6
Replying to AsianDeluluFusion • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
you think? I mean only two episodes left.
We might need a new train. 😁
4 1
Replying to Luciddd • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
Playboyy cast were commenting on where?
My google translate can. :)
4 0
Replying to Luciddd • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
Playboyy cast were commenting on where?
You're killing me, it's just for reference!
5 1
Replying to Luciddd • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
Playboyy cast were commenting on where?
They're literally using their profile pictures!
5 3
Replying to Luciddd • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
Playboyy cast were commenting on where?
Shell/Prom - There shouldn't be any shops like this. I feel sorry for them. Korn/Zouey - The show is so-so. You don't see the wow factor. Vivit/Captai - ready for PayPal?
5 11
Replying to Luciddd • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
Playboyy cast were commenting on where?
3:58
2 6
Replying to BossBounJeff • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
Do anyone know what those text messages mean? It seemed kind of important 🤷‍♀️
Oh, also Wela's mom sent him a message: Do you work at a host club?
4 2
On Deep Night • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
I've been a fan of Seji since day 1 but Japan, my boy, you're the best for letting them talk and acknowledging Ken's whatever that is for Seji. Pan's character grew so much on me, I absolutely love him!!!! Get your guy, sweetheart! 😁
11 3
Replying to oddsare • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
Oh, the unibrow lady? Besides her love for drama, she's all about dressing like she's headed to a convent. This…
Darling, you missed the color coded/partner look for Seji and Japan (btw same for Wela and Khem). But I'll consider it, you were too emerged in the smooch. 😁
3 0
Replying to WellLetMeThink • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
My problem with this ep is there really wasn't enough Japan and Seiji. 😡
YES! Our ship has sailed!
7 0
Replying to AsianDeluluFusion • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
I haven't :( I was so stressed with worrying how the writers will destroy my imaginary ship :( :( (now i need…
They did, didn't they! 😁 Ken's look in the next ep. preview was speaking volumes.
2 0
Replying to BossBounJeff • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
Do anyone know what those text messages mean? It seemed kind of important 🤷‍♀️
Khem messaged his mom asking how she is, when everyone showed up at the house. Later, his mom answered: Did you arrive at the house? Have you met your friends yet?
3 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
Sorry, dear!
I don't want to rub it but I told you so? 😁 Remember when I said with this writer not to expect so much.
1 1
Replying to oddsare • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
Oh, the unibrow lady? Besides her love for drama, she's all about dressing like she's headed to a convent. This…
Ah, you once again captured all my thoughts. And that Chanel piece was definitely from Chatuchak market!
3 0
On Deep Night • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
So, tell me how many of you noticed half the cast of Playboyy commenting on that post in the beginning of the episode?
6 23
Replying to marishullka • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
How many lovers in bl were interrupted because of a door that they didn’t close. Why would you need a door if…
We were keeping a statistics for how many times Sand and Ray were interrupted in Only Friends. 😁
5 1