Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 138 LV2
  • Birthday: August 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 12, 2016
Replying to Taengoo • 15 days ago
Can someone recommend k‑dramas similar to this one? I really need it 😭 I’m looking for dramas like this:…
Find Me in Your Memory is somewhat similar, in vibes, but its the FL that has gaps in her memory. No love triangle but the ex is dead, and this one has a bit of mystery to it too.
1 1
On Wedding Impossible • 28 days ago
Currently binge-watching this show, and I have to say, I'm here for the romance! Crushing on Lee Jian so hard! ❤️
0 0
On Squid Game Season 3 • Jun 28, 2025
I stopped watching midway, I think need to take a break from this show first. I was hoping for a bit of character redemption, or even a glimpse of positive hope cuz if not, then honestly what's the point of watching 3 seasons and all the waiting!?
5 1
Replying to somethinglikethis • Feb 20, 2025
i have never have hated a man more than i hate yul like dude is giving me anger issues
same! he's so lowkey selfish and manipulative, and he's not helping the FL at all!!
3 0
lo_ve • Aug 12, 2022
the beauty inside, another miss oh, and marriage not dating are some of my favorite kdramas of all time!! i'm sure this would be great, i'm already looking forward to it! i just hope it wont be a short drama with 8 episodes! give us more pls!! >///<
1 0
On Shin Seung Ho • Aug 4, 2022
Person Shin Seung Ho
I loved him in A-TEEN! I can't believe he's the same guy in Alchemy of Souls! He looks buffer now!
10 0