News
Juniko • Oct 21, 2017
Article Explain a K-Drama Plot Badly
witty. hahaha can't wait for more!
1 0
On I'm Sorry, I Love You • Sep 9, 2017
Title I'm Sorry, I Love You
it felt weird to see Japanese actors acting in Korea hahahaha. I was surprised to see Lee Soo Hyuk in the drama too!
3 1
On Temperature of Love • Sep 9, 2017
Title Temperature of Love
i love both actors Yang Se Jong & Seo Hyun Jin but I just can't imagine them together, because she's older than him. Anyway, I hope this drama would let me change my mind on this.
1 1
On The Bride of Habaek • Jul 14, 2017
Title The Bride of Habaek
they chose popular actors to cast in a drama with ridiculous plot line.. i honestly feel bad for them. :( anyway i'm still giving this drama a chance. hopefully it gets better soon or I'm dropping it
2 0
On Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me • May 24, 2017
Title Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me
the drama had interesting scenarios, i feel bad how it was poorly written tho, some scenes and events just don't add up to the plot, such a waste. I watched it till the end tho since I was curious, and some of the episodes were cute.
2 0
On My Little Princess • Jan 3, 2017
Title My Little Princess
This drama is worth a try! I was not palnning on watching it at first but got hooked with the lead characters, everything about the setting was just so sparkly ✨
4 1
