News
On His Man Season 3 • Aug 10, 2024
Title His Man Season 3
Could not finish the series, too many different personalities and drama in a short period. I was a bit confused of the casting of seungjin since he was so different compared to the others but clad my bb found a friend! Might finish when I'm not as mad at some of the cast members lol. Looking forward to ss 4. Maybe they'll find a better middleground :D
3 0
On His Man Season 3 • Jul 17, 2024
Title His Man Season 3 Spoiler
My neurodivergent ass got sooooo... mad at YJ when he was in MKs group chat that I couldn't watch the rest of the episode. Why are you so stuck on him? Do you have a full list of questions for all your past situationships? Should I watch the rest of it, or will I pull my head off from madness?
5 5