Editorials
On Go Go Squid! • May 9, 2025
Title Go Go Squid!
watched it because of flourished peony and it became my favourite drama ever. I love them 😭❤️
4 0
Replying to Niki • Oct 18, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Hopefully the ost and background music SLAPS as well💪🏻
definitely will cz Liu Yuning 😍
11 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Feb 21, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
So excited for this drama. Zhao Lusi and Liu Yuning are my favourite actor and actress 😭❤️
21 0
On A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College • Feb 17, 2024
Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College
I liked this drama. Zhao Lusi never disappoints. I thought it was very cute and although I don’t like teacher student relationships it was bearable. Zhao Lusi was super cute in this role and I felt the chemistry coming from her but I felt like the ml was lacking. the drama failed to get me emotionally involved and I usually enjoy when that happens but instead it just felt like a light cute watch and I was just there for Zhao Lusi. The ml didn’t get me feeling anything for them as a couple. Overall it was cute and I liked it. I enjoyed her role as a strong female character.
2 1
On I Am Nobody: The Showdown Between Yin & Yang • Feb 11, 2024
Title I Am Nobody: The Showdown Between Yin & Yang
OMG SO EXCITED LETS GOOO!!!
2 0
Replying to MoFan-IC • Jan 24, 2024
Title A Journey to Love
If only Linmon pictures share the rights solely to Iqiyi it could've been more popular internationally but it's…
oh 😔
0 0
On A Journey to Love • Jan 23, 2024
Title A Journey to Love
This drama definitely needs more hype than it gets because it’s so good wth. How are people sleeping on this drama.
14 2
On A Journey to Love • Jan 23, 2024
Title A Journey to Love
I’m only on episode 17 but I’m so invested in this drama I can’t sleep. The chemistry between the leads, the acting, the cast and the action. EVERYTHING is so good. I havent even finished the drama yet but I want to go back and rewatch the episodes I’ve already watched. I’m usually a BIG fan of Xanxia but this drama has me leaning towards wuxia I’m just in love with it. Also Liu Yu Ning >>>>>>>>
14 1