Details

  • Last Online: Jul 28, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 23, 2025
Replying to 16160596 • May 1, 2026
where to watch this drama help anyone
try kisskh, but it is using ai translation so some of the subtitles don’t make sense
0 0
Replying to RyuseiKento • Apr 23, 2026
I watched it for Hondasan. Worst locations, penthouse ever. This came out in 2024, and except for Hondasan's character,…
Hey, can I ask where did you watch this? I tried to find it everywhere and couldn’t find a single app or website. Thank you!
1 2
Replying to iwatch_everything • Apr 23, 2026
Hey, I just wanted to ask where did you watch this drama? I tried so many websites, but their subtitles are so…
I watched it from this app called BiliBili, but I just checked again and the videos I watched got taken down. And fyi, I’m Indonesian and the videos were using Indonesian subtitles. The english subs in the app all sucked :(
0 0