News
Replying to DA202 • Jun 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
We have videos of both leads calling each other's names, now... how about videos of TTJ tears? https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ct_sWUBJiRj/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==π’
Ok you just opened the door of sadness right nowπ
1 1
Replying to ChunTian • Jun 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Woot! 79k Comments! We are really fast this week!Good job everyone.Breaking out more Champagne. Cheers! π₯π₯π₯π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘
Cheers to more champagne! Woohoo π€£π€‘π₯π₯
1 0
Replying to mahsien • Jun 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Eyes never lie I mean hearts are literally coming out π€£π€‘
IKR? He's doing a bad job at hiding it π€£ππ€‘
2 2
Replying to ChunTian • Jun 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I LOL-ed at the comment "There is honey dripping out of his eyes." So true! The bees are coming! πππ€£ππ€ͺ
sammee lol π€£ his face is so obvious π€ͺπ€‘
1 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jun 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
https://twitter.com/blackkrabbit_/status/1673242024542347265?t=SltFFgU90nTuyPbAIDaUog&s=19TTJification of LYX…
Eyes never lie I mean hearts are literally coming out π€£π€‘
2 5
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I can watch this all day long! Naughty Naughty Naughty Evie! πhttps://www.reddit.com/r/TilltheEndoftheMoon/comments/14l8tt1/i_want_all_the_footage_from_their_kisses_from/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb
Oh my not me blushing at how skilled LYX is at kissing *coughs coughs*π€£π€‘
5 3
Replying to mahsien • Jun 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Sending you lots of strength! Hang in there! *Virtual Hugs*π
You got thisππ
1 0
Replying to mahsien • Jun 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Yay! Congrats to 78K! π₯³πWe're never getting tired of this π€£
High 5!!π€£π€£
2 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jun 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Starting ep.25 and I know shit is about to go down.Please god, give me strength π
Sending you lots of strength! Hang in there! *Virtual Hugs*π
3 2
Replying to Micha • Jun 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
We have reached the 78,000 comments milestone! Congrats all! π₯³π₯³π₯³ππππ₯π₯π₯πππ
Yay! Congrats to 78K! π₯³πWe're never getting tired of this π€£
3 3
Replying to mahsien • Jun 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
You're not alone! I still can't watch another drama and I'm basically still lurking around hereπ So glad to…
It rly is! Every time I miss YunLu I know exactly where to go to get my daily dose of sugar lol ππ€‘
1 1
Replying to mahsien • Jun 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Omg that's super helpful!! No wonder I always see these emojis I'm like pants? kiwi? lmaoo π€£π€£Now it all…
Well thought lol you're the best ππ€
1 0
Replying to mahsien • Jun 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Forever iconic π€£π€£ I love a savage TTJππ
Definitely! lol π€£
1 0
Replying to chsaf • Jun 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
TTJ should have shoved her harder!! Ugh
Man keeps rolling his eyes at her let alone touching her would sully his precious hands so he did it once onlyπ€£ like get the f* out of my face π€£π€£
1 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jun 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Another YBC x TTJ edit π€£π€£π€£https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs_dXIjNSnn/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==
Forever iconic π€£π€£ I love a savage TTJππ
2 3
Replying to Micha • Jun 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
The final chinese title is ιΏζη¬ζ (Till the End of the Moon) but it was originally named ζη
§εε³°δΈΊδΈδΊΊ…
Love it lol π€£π«°π«°
1 0
Replying to mahsien • Jun 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
You're not alone! I still can't watch another drama and I'm basically still lurking around hereπ So glad to…
Yup lol tbh this has become my permanent residence here π€£
1 3
Replying to Micha • Jun 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
In case you're wondering, here are some emojis and slang used by Cnets and int.fansiQiyi = π₯ -- qiyi sounds…
Omg that's super helpful!! No wonder I always see these emojis I'm like pants? kiwi? lmaoo π€£π€£Now it all makes sense!
2 2
Replying to Micha • Jun 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
The final chinese title is ιΏζη¬ζ (Till the End of the Moon) but it was originally named ζη
§εε³°δΈΊδΈδΊΊ…
Brilliantly explained! omg I have been enlightened! Thank youu π«°
2 2
Replying to kfcme • Jun 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I just want to say it is exactly one month since I finished TTEOTM and I just can't move on. Thank you all for…
You're not alone! I still can't watch another drama and I'm basically still lurking around hereπ So glad to know everyone shares the same sentiment too
2 5
