News Replying to ChunTian • Jun 24, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
And viola! We have hit 77k comments! Cheers everyone! Good job! π·πΈπ₯πΉππ€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘π€‘
Congrats to another milestone!ππ₯³π₯³
1 0
Replying to Micha • Jun 24, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
We have reached the 77,000 comments milestone! Awesome job, everyone! π₯³π₯³π₯³ππππA round of Sang…
Cheers to 77K!! ππ₯³π₯³
1 1
Replying to KinnPorsche • Jun 24, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
77K COMMENT TTEOTM GANG.CONGRATULATIONS ππΎπ
Woohoo! Congrats to 77Kππ
1 0
Replying to mahsien • Jun 24, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
What did I just watch π€£ Srsly though that was something!π€£π€£ Even the costumes in the video were so legit…
Absolutely Nailed it! π€£
1 0
Replying to Micha • Jun 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
They look awesome! Too bad we couldn't see more of them. Chu Huang is badass! That part of her diverting the shots…
Exactly! and the fact that the fight with Di Mian was the caused of her injuries just infuriates me even more sigh
1 0
Replying to Micha • Jun 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
They look awesome! Too bad we couldn't see more of them. Chu Huang is badass! That part of her diverting the shots…
AGREED! That was beyond spectacular and very badass! That's why I loved watching Ming Ye's arc while some people found it boring and even skipped...lol
1 0
Replying to Micha • Jun 23, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Powerpuff Girls TTEOTM Editionhttps://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1t54y1F7MW?buvid=c2710a19eb0fa4c31f5ca705b5b3f297&is_story_h5=false&mid=J2J3hABYZrsTLKtKUKNWvQ%3D%3D&p=1&plat_id=116&share_from=ugc&share_medium=iphone&share_plat=ios&share_session_id=0D3BD995-E3CD-440A-A684-3BD2B05E6FF4&share_source=COPY&share_tag=s_i×tamp=1687501576&unique_k=6kHbzp7&up_id=262481789&share_times=1Fans…
What did I just watch π€£ Srsly though that was something!π€£π€£ Even the costumes in the video were so legit wowza lol
3 2
Replying to Micha • Jun 19, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
We have reached the 75,000 comments milestone!π₯³π₯³π₯³ππππ₯π₯π₯π₯Congratulations to us all!…
Woohoo! High 5 for another milestone yet again!ππ€‘
4 1
Replying to mahsien • Jun 16, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Their chemistry is beyond comprehension lol plz just get married or 3 drama like pretty plz π
π€‘
AGREED LOL "BE together in whatever way or form" Love this hahaπ₯°
2 0
Replying to chsaf • Jun 16, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Hahahha I dunno half of the people on that list π€£π€£ but no matter... I have voted for Xixi
If only it's possible...not losing hope but still makes me wanna cry sigh so many good bl chinese dramas in the censorship dungeon π
1 0
Replying to Micha • Jun 16, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
This YunLu vid shows the many reasons they jive so well. Whatever their relationship status is, isn't it wonderful…
Their chemistry is beyond comprehension lol plz just get married or 3 drama like pretty plz π
π€‘
2 2
Replying to chsaf • Jun 16, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Hahahha I dunno half of the people on that list π€£π€£ but no matter... I have voted for Xixi
Tbh I got into Thai dramas bcuz they dont have much restrictions with bl dramas and I was getting tired of waiting for chinese bl dramas like now it's banned...sigh like hello still waiting and hoping for Immortality here π
1 2
Replying to mahsien • Jun 16, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Done! Done! vote casted hehe LYX deserves it all π
Yep I am expecting him to bag all the year end awards haha
2 0
Replying to chsaf • Jun 16, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Hahahha I dunno half of the people on that list π€£π€£ but no matter... I have voted for Xixi
It's so funny I'm the opposite lol maybe bcuz I watched Thai dramas that's why I knew all the people in the listπ€£π€£ I mean it is Asian countries hahaha
2 7
Replying to Micha • Jun 16, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
TTEOTM fam activate!There is an official poll under Asia's Top100 π¦ account from 6.12-6.27. #LeoLuo is nominated…
Done! Done! vote casted hehe LYX deserves it all π
4 2
Replying to mahsien • Jun 15, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
He already exposed himself big time when he said "loud voice" ππ€‘ like plz we know already ππ
Exactlyπππ
0 0
Replying to mahsien • Jun 15, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
He already exposed himself big time when he said "loud voice" ππ€‘ like plz we know already ππ
Ikr even kids can put the hints and pieces togetherπππ€‘
1 2
Replying to mahsien • Jun 15, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
He already exposed himself big time when he said "loud voice" ππ€‘ like plz we know already ππ
Right? He thought he could fool us lolππ€‘
1 0
Replying to mahsien • Jun 15, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
This is so funny I never thought we'd be a day behind our usual milestone omgππ€‘
Oh snap we gotta pick up the pace then π€§
1 0
Replying to chsaf • Jun 15, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I have not moved on, haven't really watched anything except LIS, parts of Love to Lie and Light Chaser Rescue…
Glad to know we're feeling the same way π€§
0 0
