Editorials
Replying to mahsien • May 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
You did not just open the gate of sadness again lol 🤡
You're forgiven LOL 💖 That video closed the gate 🤣🤡Thank you!
1 2
Replying to mahsien • May 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
OMG That caught me off guard lol My eyes hurt but I also couldn't stop laughing🤣🤣🤡
My cheeks still hurt lol 🤣
2 1
Replying to heurimong • May 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Luo Yunxi's American Accent is gooood😀https://twitter.com/massudance/status/1660964711436017664?t=ZaDTqrrfZQU_DWaOQdPCRw&s=19
That was a breath of fresh air lol 🤣 but for real tho he's pretty good!!
1 0
Replying to heurimong • May 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
😢😭https://twitter.com/stradxridley/status/1661420384640442368?t=LLIyPPaSZiu3tzVBZ36H_A&s=19
You did not just open the gate of sadness again lol 🤡
1 4
Replying to J2J • May 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Fan war is real! Its obvious even on reddit and youtube. There are alot of comparisons. Honestly, Till the End…
So true...I wished they had the maturity to give a rating objectively sigh
2 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • May 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
ARE WE REALLY NOT TALKING ABOUT *THIS*???https://twitter.com/Ace29280/status/1659246540341276672?t=AnfSKSpQVlxkRf0z7Qn67g&s=19Not…
That first pic of him showing his back and that hairstyle omg Beauty I tell ya
1 1
Replying to SandraNoLie • May 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Whahahah...https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2Nq1a71/
OMG That caught me off guard lol My eyes hurt but I also couldn't stop laughing🤣🤣🤡
2 3
Replying to Micha • May 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
He fell first,Then she fell to her death,After 500 years, they were supposed to fall to their death together but…
Yup. Well said lol 🤣🤡
1 1
Replying to KinnPorsche • May 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
The duality of this man.How can he go from SCARY DEVIL DADDY to CUTE DEVIL BABY in seconds.Sir you are giving…
That cute lil jump lol and then back to ADG mode 🤣
1 1
Replying to chsaf • May 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
LYX generally doesn't join VS.Just posted by Micha a few hours ago:https://twitter.com/Cpop_Melon/status/1661571904619315200?s=20
Oh that makes sense. Thanks for the link!
2 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • May 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
When even the directors what them to keep kissing and not stop.LOL, THIS VIDEO CRACKED ME.THE WAY BAILU SAID-…
IKR that moment they both started laughing cuz it just kept going for too long 🤣🤣
3 1
Replying to KinnPorsche • May 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Omg this was epic. ITS SOO GOOD.LOL, I understand your TTEOTM trauma. LIS is therapy.AND WE NEEDED IT. THANK U…
YESS I SECOND THAT! TTEOTM and LIS parallel video from our fav editor plzz that'd be so awesome hehe
3 3
Replying to MK916 • May 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Hi everyone, I made a summary edit on Love Is Sweet after watching TTEOTM. I needed to see their happier moments…
LOL I was just about to post this video here so everyone knows cuz we all need some candy moments from LIS haha THANK YOU for making this video!! Much needed ><
2 1
Replying to underthestars • May 25, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I think he's still the brand ambassador for Kilian, but they're pretty expensive lol
woow I'm too broke for this gotta save up😂
0 0
Replying to OldieDevz18 • May 24, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I had this video on repeat the first time I saw this ....and again I repeated this a lot Damn😍😍😍😍😍....he…
Glad to know I'm not the only one 😂and yes he sooo damn is!
2 0
Replying to mahsien • May 24, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Yuan Shuai's voice made it hilarious omg 😂🤣
yess 🤣
1 0
Replying to ChunTian • May 24, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
This one is hilarious. Yuan Shuai referencing all the blood from his last life as TTJ. 😆😂🤣https://twitter.com/libraryoffeelss/status/1661079715350757389?s=20
Yuan Shuai's voice made it hilarious omg 😂🤣
3 2
Replying to heurimong • May 24, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
...THAT NO ONE INTERRUPTED THEIR KISSING SCENES! 🤣🤣🤣🤭
FACTS! LOL 🤣🤣🤭
5 1
Replying to mahsien • May 24, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
That's so cute omg💕Hope it's detachable so it doesn't get squished when he leans back 😂
oof awww that's sooo adorable omg! Never too old to have bears hehe love how he ain't shy about it
2 0
Replying to ChunTian • May 24, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
WOAH.....😍😍😍 And he is in a bar. LOL
No wonder it felt like I missed out on something haha
1 0
